Business Start Up In Chennai

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by bhagya85, Apr 26, 2017.

1. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I am planning to start a pet hostel service in chennai.I have not made any business plan yet,but trying to figure out business ideas that would be successful and be in my field of interest aswell.

I would like to get some feedback about how welcoming the business would be in chennai as I have been away for almost 5 years now.

Please give your feedback and suggestion if anybody is already into this business.

My sister stays in bangalore and she says there is plenty of opportunity there,but I have no idea about chennai.

Any ideas and suggestion would be welcome.

sindmani likes this.

2. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

3. JayaGomathi

JayaGomathi New IL'ite

First thing is choosing the area, depends on your interest you should choose are where lots of people have pets. that should give you a path way for your business journey. Best wishes.

sindmani and bhagya85 like this.
  4. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

5. savz

savz Bronze IL'ite

look for posh localities, where people have a lot of pets.

sindmani and bhagya85 like this.
  6. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Hope u found the place for ur business. I think the pet hostel should be in a house. So the rent is ur capital. Then provide adds that u r providing hostel facility in posters, word of mouth communication etc.

bhagya85 likes this.
  7. Umanga

Umanga Gold IL'ite

Yes, keeping and looking after pets is a wealthy pastime. There must be an association for dog lovers in Chennai. Get in touch with them. Frequent parks where the rich take their dogs for walks to understand your market.

Chennai Dog lovers Meetup

bhagya85 likes this.
  8. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

not yet @sindmani am just figuring out the feasibility of this business in chennai. I wanted to discuss few people who are already into this business. I wanted to take up this business because of my interest and love for pets,so I wanted to involve with atmost care. Yes house with space around would be sufficient but I need to do some basic infrastructure like cages..play area..etc and should check government norms for starting this in residential area aswell.

9. Sharmama

Sharmama New IL'ite

Your sister said it right, There are tons of opportunities of pet hostel service in bangalore. There was a company which had its admin HQ at coworking space in bangalore. I think that there are tons of opportunities in chennai as well.
    In such businesses the level of quality must be top notch. The care the customer deserves if rendered aptly will bear great benefits.
    I hope you do great.

bhagya85 likes this.