"Blog Cheerleader of the month" contest!

Discussion in 'Monthly Giveaways' started by Induslady, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear IL Admin,

Thank you for your message and your kind words. Every writer in the blog section is doing a fabulous of writing on various subjects. Unfortunately, the blog section does not get the same attention as general sections in IL. I would sincerely appreciate anything we can collectively do to encourage all the bloggers by bring more readers to the blog section. This is a humble request to the management as welll as to the other readers. I will continue to do the best I can to encourage the bloggers.

Viswa
    Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  2. Viswamitra

Dear Saraswathi,

Thank you for your congratulatory note. I would sincerely appreciate if you can kindly give your comments on some of my blogs. I am really very happy to know about your intention to visit the blog section. It is encouragement from readers like you that encourages all bloggers to write more and more.

Thank you.

Viswa

3. Viswamitra

Dear Sister Saisakthi,

Thank you for the wonderful flowers and your encouraging words. You made my day brighter. I am truly humbled and honored. Thank you.

Viswa

4. Viswamitra

Dear Suryakala,

Thank you for your kind wishes. It is encouragement from you and other readers that made me write so many blogs. I also feel it is important for me to respond to as many blogs as possible within the time available. Thank you for the congratulatory note and the wonderful flower bouquet. Thank you.

Viswa

5. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswamitra,

Thanks for your suggestion. We are working to bring in new changes to encourage our IL bloggers. Please stay tuned !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.