1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Black And White

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Jul 12, 2018.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Some forwards are really meaningful.I am purposely sending this forward for wider circulation purposes only and need not be treated as 'snippet'.

Subject: Black and white

*Someone has brilliantly used his imagination to write this creative post....*
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Dear Black Money,

*I am your weaker sibling, White. How are you? I am fine here in India and I hope you are enjoying your stay in Switzerland. I am writing this letter as I have heard that you are coming back to India. Is it true? If it is, then I suggest you please reconsider your decision.*

*Black, do you remember the days when we were together and there was no difference between you and me. We were simply, Money without any discrimination of black and white. But then some corrupt politicians and cruel businessmen separated us forever. Since that day you have been growing in numbers, and I am left at the mercy of salaried employees who do not have the privilege of you.*

*People often call me No.1, but it’s you who went places - from Mauritius to Dubai to Switzerland, while I was locked in FD, Post Office or in PF. While I suffer from high rates of Income Tax, Service Tax, VAT, Property Tax, Entry Tax, you are immune to each one of them.*

*You will be glad to know that today, there is no piece of land in India which can be sold or bought without you. You have been successful in buying MPs and in past, have made special appearance in parliament as well. Credit goes only to you Black, that today, even a government peon can become a millionaire. People here won’t accept a girl even if she is slightly black, however, when it comes to money, they treat both black and white equally. But despite all this, please don’t come back from Switzerland. Black, if you will come back, don’t expect to be of any help for the poor. You will again be routed in the hands of those special few. Instead of the wonderful lockers of Swiss Bank, you will be kept hidden behind the walls, beneath the bed and sometimes, even in loos. You won’t get the privilege of cheques or credit card. In its place, you will be exchanged on the basis of Rs 10 note. Some smart people, who call themselves Chartered Accountants, may also force you to convert into me. But that’s not the worst part.*

*Trust me, brother! Don’t come back to India because the hearts of people, here, are blacker than your colour.*

*Your fairer self,*

*White Money*
    *(TDS deducted)*

Jayasala42

BeingSoulful, sindmani and messedup like this.

2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite