1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Birthday gift for Spouse

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tweety, Dec 27, 2007.

1. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

I presented my DH on his B'day a heart shaped locket with our First letter with a birthstone of his.He liked it verymuch.You can custom make it :thumbsup

2. Ratn

Ratn New IL'ite

I think the best gift is clothes....t shirts /shirts depending on what ur DH prefers to wear. Its something he will use on a daily basis and not just keep locked up in cupboard.

3. Uthra21

Uthra21 New IL'ite

Thanks Ambika and Ratn for your valuable suggestions!!
    :goodidea:

4. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hi

Watch is also a good option....

Perfumes,Mobile,Ipod,Mp3 players

5. depressed

depressed Bronze IL'ite

In a BIG BOX, buy and put together your husband's favourite brand of PEN, Favourite chocolate, a small notebook/address book [ write"I love You" in the first page ],the DVD of a movie he wanted to watch for long but couldn't ,A small album containing his childhood photos, A greeting card, his favouite shaving cream/lotion/moisturizer/ or perfume. Put ALL THESE in that box and cover the box with a beautiful cloth handkerchief. Finally, wrap the box beautifully with a wrapping paper and a ribbon and present it to him.

T.c.
    "HAPPY"

6. thebluemoongirl

thebluemoongirl New IL'ite

see if this works for u, i gave him a very cute baby couple doll, a shirt n greeting card with a bigggggggggggg letter(i stuck many papers in the card) n wrote all those spl but true feeling for him wt n all made me happy being with him, wt turns me on, like some nights, some spl smooches, n nvr forget to mention those i dont like (just mentioned) n how lucky i feel. The response was just too gr8, he preserves it like his best ever gift n wnever he reads it i'm loaded with lots of hugs, kiss n love. BUT the words should be really true, no false words.

7. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

My wife gave me some sports (cricket, to be specific) related gifts, and I loved them :cheers

Some of us love 'dem sports!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  8. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I gave my DH a $200 home depot gift card. He Looooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeedddddddd it :)

9. saha

saha New IL'ite

If hez interested in photography then u can give him a camera or even some accessories for the camera...
    If hez interested in music then buying a good CD is also an option..or infact u can collect all his favorite songs and burn it into a CD ...
    If hez Gismo freak then u can gift him some gadget which he always wanted to buy..
    If hez into reading good books...u can as well gift him some really nice book which he always wanted to own....

huh..list goes on.....watever you are gifiting him..make sure that u hav a greeting card with lovely message for him...

have a wonderful time... :thumbsup

10. saddestiny

saddestiny Bronze IL'ite

The best gifts are those that have the personal touch.

Cook all his favorites and even bake a cake if you can.
    'Things Remembered' personalizes a lot of gifts. You can get things engraved or etched with your custom designs.

Also another idea is celebrating with things equal to his age.

Last year was my DH 30th Bday, so I did 30 things of every category. Like 30 Cupcakes, 30 candles, 30 balloons, 30 Flowers, 30 Love notes, 30 kisses and 30 Birthday bumps too, because I secretly invited some of his close buddies for a mid-night celebration.

We all made a big deal out of his Bday and he really loved it.

Just depends on your budget, planning and time left for his Bday.

Hope you guys have a blast.

Good luck,
    Happy Destiny.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009