1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:beer-toast1: Yes .
    I noticed that too and was like :eek::eek: appo enna solla vara nee ?

balakrish, Murano, Anusha2917 and 2 others like this.
  2. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Puriyalai.. Saravan said she has periods so became badrakaali ?:triumph:

3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

MM is a headache to everyone in the BB house, and everyone who watches the program.
    I remember, Tharshan's GF Sanam Shetty told this in an interview sometimes back. She said, one should always keep a headache pill whenever they interact with MM.
    And no men is saved after an interaction with her.. Be it a romantic relationship, or friendship or enmity. She will assassinate their character this way.

She did not complain about Cheran's push or the effect of it causing her any physical pain. The complaint was about his intention to push her in that sensitive place, and about his character for doing so.
    It was a character assassination. That's all.
    Thats' why everyone was asking her to solve this matter privately.

If it was otherwise, she could have simply told Cheran like "Dont push so hard, it hurts... konjam paththu ponga... and that wouldn't be an issue at all. He could have asked a simple sorry for that.
    But exaggerating this as if Cheran tried to touch her inappropriately in a sexual manner, and doing the same with her and not with others, etc..etc.. were a bit too much

meepre, balakrish, Anusha2917 and 5 others like this.
  4. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Meera is a very detestable character!:rage: She is like a venomous snake. There is no mistake of venom in her voice and the atrocious allegations. I initially didn’t notice much until the issue cropped up. But YouTube bloggers wasted no time to put the snapshots. I had to watch couple of times to check it out.

It was a push which was purely accidental. Not intentionally done. She had thought that the inmates will support her but when the inmates started to support Cheran then she turned the volume down to manhandle. But her real intentions were utterly disgusting and with the purpose of character assasination. I remember that she even told that Cheran was no where a competitor for her in BB.

I was really nauseated about her false allegations and felt sad for Cheran. He might have faults but this one was not his fault. He maybe having many personal issues for him to come to BB which is what makes him tolerate all these disrespectful behaviours of the housemates. The other day Reshma used ‘da’ in a degrading way. I did pity for this guy.

How I wish someone like Sangeetha retorts her again in BB. Again same issue. I wish she gets evicted this week. BB should give a kurumpadam and give some warning as to not instigate such malicious allegations just for some personal grudges.

5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Illai pa. Saravanan said to Sandy "Adi vayaru vallikardhu pola, purinchiko". She was anyway in Bhadrakali mode because of PMS.

I agree with @Ranchu here. Apprentice editors should not have shown that.. It's not entertainment to undergo PMS.

And also om MM I agree with Ranchu. Agreed that she could have told it better without bringing the past grudges.

She is doing everything and then telling hey naa enna macchi panninen..

Will she ever learn her lessons? Or she is doing this on purpose just to create some content.

mayaangel, balakrish, Ranchu and 2 others like this.
  6. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Something is seriously wrong with MM.
    First week we saw her asking MV to help her with her dress zip for which her explanation later was she considered him as her ‘appa’.
    Last week she was telling to KH that she never considers others as her Appa, Amma or anna.
    She always creates a mess out of any situation and confuses everyone around here. Even the meeting request matter with Sakshi was one such; though MM never literally asked for a meeting but it all happened because of her cribbing over the issue.
    Cheran’s matter seems hard to be believed though she genuinely might have got affected as it was an unintentional move. When in a hurry to find out whats in Los’s grip Cheran might ve hurt MM but what sort of allegations does she come up with for that:eek:
    I feel extremely sorry for Cheran ; a national award winner had to be part of such a show and undergo all these- purely his circumstances though!
    Waiting to see how Kamal would sort this out.

periamma, balakrish, Ranchu and 5 others like this.
  7. Murano

Murano Guest

there are few people in either gender, who pick their opponents to be used later as scapegoats for their victory. they think that they are weak and can handle them and when the time is right use their weakness to establish self.

meera first identified cheran & mv similarly. cheran kept away openly saying he didn't want to hug her. the reason to choose cheran was, he is a director and also he would survive in bb for a longer duration, finally when/if a situation arises cheran or meera, she would use the weakness of cheran by exposing and managing to survive. the open rejection hurt her badly and she decided to malign cheran that moment. venomous girl. mv she tried to use him for the initial days survival tactics. that too failed.

ramya krishnan's neelambari character is a portrayal of this characeter. opponent/partner/friend has to be her slave with no dignity/self-respect.

it looks like she has been trying these tactics all through her life and up until now hasn't realised that it is this negative strategy, the reason for for her failure.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
  8. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

You are right.
    She tried to make herself linked with people whom she thinks is popular and in her mind will last longer.

I remember initially she tried to befriend Mugen and made some issues. Later she told Losliya that she considered her a friend and why she had told her name for eviction. Before that when all were against she was trying to be with Madhu. And when the situation turned favouring her she associated herself with Vanitha.

And a drama about her infatuation with Tharshan because she found that he had audience support.

Last week she must have felt that because she was saved from eviction she must have the public support and used this accident as a major issue. Sandy and Saravanan had always been against Cheran and I don’t know why and so she might have thought they and other inmates might support her. Moreover Reshma as a captain had used some words the previous day.

All in all she had tried her luck with these absurd accusations. Yes, just like Neelambari she was waiting for revenge.

9. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

The moment MM opens her mouth i get a head ache.real pain.
    she sees to it that all the attentions are on her.
    now i see a new reshma
    Anyway BB needs content. After vanitha ,MM is giving:(

10. Murano

Murano Guest

vanitha was inducing head ache;
    meera is inducing vaumitting sensation.

unbearable she is.