1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Mohan Vaidya is one self obsessed guy. Everyone was actually encouraging him during the task. But he slammed on the couch saying no one encouraged him. !

2. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Chameleon- very appropriate for Meera. :smile:Tharshan was at his best in this episode. :thumbup: He was giving clear retorts to Vanitha. When Vanitha had turned against BB, I was just laughing, it wasn’t really surprising given her attitude. Shakshi and Sherin had a bit of introspection just like Abirami in previous episodes. Why did Cheran ask Tharshan to apologise rather than Vanitha? Though Tharshan did, it was to make the atmosphere calmer not because he was wrong.

It’s appalling to turn on the “gender harassment blame game” towards Tharshan. I don’t know whether anyone came forward to support Tharshan. There was so much commotion that I had lost whether anyone was supporting. Another shocking thing which I think I heard was Vanitha’s statement about Tharshan - is it why you came to Tamilnadu or is it what you he learnt here or something like that. I wasn’t really sure as it wasn’t clearly heard. Maybe I am wrong. But since none objected I am not sure what she uttered.

Mohan might be eliminated.

3. Murano

Murano Guest

tharshan was at his best today.

the rest are spineless always trying to go pally pally with the amplifier.

cheran not sure what kind of logic he was trying to explain, good tharshan did not argue, or else we would have been forced to listen, the stupid logic.

Dhamini and meepre like this.
  4. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

what was vanitha trying to tell?she thinks she is the boss and no one shouls speak against her.beginning to dislike saravanan(more) ,who i see sitting like one mootai.After they named him to be arredted he became all active. coming weeks i am expecting regrouping :biggrin:

5. Murano

Murano Guest

from day 1 she is saying i am the only speaker of the house, very much required in karnataka right now :laughing:

saravanan is arisi moottai :grimacing:

varhem likes this.
  6. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

My opinion, i think BB wanted to save vanitha and make her captain for the coming week, so people cannot nominate her that week. But BB ku appu vachita vanitha. BB wouldn't have expected this twist. While he was thinking what to do, she herself put on the mic and joined the group.

balakrish and Murano like this.
  7. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

source: Wikipedia
    the gesture of intentionally dropping one's microphone .....is... to signal triumph. Figuratively, it is an expression of triumph for a successful event and indicates a boastful attitude toward one's own performance.

Would Vanita replace KH in a future episode ? We know she has the cajones, all she has to do is to tack on a mustache.

Instead of a few minutes of shaking at the morning reveille, the older pear-shaped gentlemen (Mohan and Saravanan) should do laps around the swimming pool, a hundred times perhaps, so that they get into practice for any future games. If they don't get into shape, BB House could end up having a real funeral on their hands. I am sure they (especially the girls) will all try to resuscitate the more handsome younger boys, should one of them conk out on the floor and start to fade. Not those two.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    mayaangel likes this.
  8. Murano

Murano Guest

bb never called her to the conpession/constipation roomu :yum:

constipation room suits better - all idiotic games conceived by bb is revealed there only and not properly.....

9. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

balakrish likes this.
  10. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite