1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

You can see the audience support in the show itself. It may change in the next few weeks. wait and watch hopefully

Anusha2917, periamma and sweetsmiley like this.
  2. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I decided not to watch after the promo itself. Just a rubbish concept to my likes. So spared myself from watching the stupidity of the BB episode.

3. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

They are VTV products. So don’t be surprised if they win the title as well. That’s promotion for their future programs. Danny told in an interview that the BB audience claps and even those who attend are being recruited. There was even a YouTube video where they showed the clapping and audience voice being repeated multiple times in the same frequency and amplitude. So it’s the voice engineer who had done some editing.

Take everything with a pinch of salt is what is needed in such shows. It’s not scripted but it’s controlled editing of contents. So don’t believe everything. Winner doesn’t mean that they were successful in the tasks. It can mean they had been smart enough to cheat and manipulate others, especially this season.

As per Danny’s words Riythvika had seen 11 seasons before coming in and Mumtaz had seen many as well. They were prepared enough.

This team prepared themselves to take the show to the extreme level possibly by watching the Hindi versions. Anyhow their behaviours are so disgusting.

4. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I think you aren’t familiar with other channels promoting Frooti. This brand had taken up to advertise themselves in many channels in their mega hit serials. Everyone will be shown drinking it. Yes, it’s an unhealthy drink loaded with calories. Companies manipulate the people mind and lure them to drink such unhealthy stuff.

If we think channels have any social conscience we are living in a fool’s paradise. Every one should tell our friends and relatives about the evil effects of such products and that’s the only way. Government does nothing in India.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  5. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Intha Sandy acting thangala ..irritate aguthu. Ena panuthu athu theriala... 4 and 5 year old kid Ena panuvanga theriuma? Intha ageku numbers, math, reading panunga...etc

Kavin los free resort mathri BB use panuthunga..

Vathu vanitha was good one...

Mugen, darshan and sherin was good not much overacting...

6. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Did you watch that Meera’s frauds being revealed on a YouTube channel? She had told people to vote her for money. If someone like her can do this is it going to be difficult to promote their own channel by such false votes. I don’t think so.

Moreover I have been an observer online and I can tell you that the way people here think are much in line with YouTube channel viewers. If one watched the FB and twitter there would be different views. Infact they are utterly disgusting views and one can only wonder where is our society going towards.

And there is mob mentality. One leader and rest just blindly follow. No self analysis at all. A country where there are masses who elevate and equate film heros/heroines to the level of God! ;)All are just my views.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  7. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Madhu's original character comes out she is threatening VTV now. VTV filed a case on her

8. Murano

Murano Guest

vijay is blaming, she did not. from all angles vijay is trying to protect for the wrong they are responsible of.

how ppl believe vijay tv? and support the cunning contestants inside? horrible.

even if she decides to fight againts vtv, it is good. at least one is up against a horrible show.

9. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

what is there to mention about madhu's original character? ava vijay tv ai Threaten panna enna thappu?
    she suffered inside, so kelvi kekkara adhula edhukku original character nu ezhukureenga

10. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

kalvi kakalam case podalam annal tarkolai panikuven innu merata koodathu

Anusha2917 and SpringB like this.