1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I doubt this will happen. KH has been mocking her quite a lot today.

anika987 likes this.
  2. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

I stopped watching BB even before this week’s eviction... So @Ranchu I am keeping up my promise...
    Our estimate to cover 700-800 pages before the season ends... so let’s do that... I liked viji’s Accessories a lot.. mostly she was wearing white metal stuff... who all liked Viji’s earrings?

3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

BB is one long product placement and television advertising for the various branded products.

Those things are bought only by slightly affluent people in our country. The ones who mix a lot of English in their talk in real lives, the ones who go to gym, get facials, and buy nice dresses/shoes/accessories and makeup items. And the candidates chosen are from this market segment also.

Forcing the candidates fight like fishmarket vendors, especially when they are in a shirt advertising something, would be terrible for that brand. This aspect of the show where housemates fight like they are in a queue to fetch water from a public water tap is so out of place with everything else.

Brands may get associated with selfish/rotten/insane behavior. Imagine a TV spot where one of these BB housemates come on and people recognize her right away for she is nasty, compete aggressively, crush her opponents, and) and she says: "I use yada-yada-yada to be like I am". Imagine Tata Coffee, that can get a sleepy person perk up right away and attack the nearest non-Tata drinker.

Even though KH has said what happens in Hindi BB will not be tolerated in the Tamil BB, things seem to slide down there:

Kamal spoke to the contestants and said that this show was not about physical violence or indecency. He mentioned, especially to Aishwarya and Yaashika, that this show was not the same as Mumbai one, hosted by Salman Khan. In fact, one of his requirements to host the show was that the Tamil version be better in terms of content for an audience of all ages. Aishwarya and Yaashika often gave examples of the Mumbai show to justify anything that they did in the house. So he put his foot down and said that the same won’t fly here. He also stated that when compared to the first season, the average IQ of housemates in the second season was much lower.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    anika987 likes this.
  4. Ranchu

:worship2::worship2: Nandri Anikaanandamayi !
    Thread aarambicha enakku red card vaangi kuduthuduva pola irukku.

anika987 and soumya234 like this.
  5. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

I don’t think A will win. Even if she has more votes, KH will make sure she doesn’t win the title officially. Innike ilaimaraikaya sollitar, kids are watching, strategy ndra perla wrong example a iruka koodathunu. It’s R vs Viji

6. Ranchu

Yay Anu ! Oru sol , oru seyal . Keep it up .
    Oh yes I totally loved her outfits and accessories. Janani naaluku naal makeup is going wonky . nallave illai.

anika987, anushri and mayflower2014 like this.
  7. Ranchu

Ange dhaan problem. She cannot understand those. Inike he asked yaaru sonnadhu veliya vaa paathukaren.
    they both stayed quiet. they did not accept because they didnt understand what he speaks. Edho sirichuten irukaanga for the sake of being screened.

anika987 likes this.
  8. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

You are right. People are abusing her in comments based on her color/face what not. My God!! As if she rejected one of them:(:rage:. Only she knows what she went through & it's her decision to stay with him or not. I think in a way this will reduce such comments & she has started some women empowerment related organization. She was the breadwinner when he didn't have any chance. I like the way she talks. No vala vala kozha kozha:clap2:

9. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Whoever supported Yash, I am wishing you all a yashika like friend in your lives!! :smilingimp: And @ILoveTulips you will get Yashika herself as your friend(actually it’s vice versa, you will be her friend)
    Whoever is in insta kindly post the link of ILT’s unconditional support to Yash in Yashika’s page...
    I am sure Yashika will be thrilled to read the positive side of her!! :sunglasses:

10. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

I noticed Viji is wearing on only one leg - an anklet type but cloth..la beads attached. Is that a trend now?

Who is Gopi for Maharaani? Only recently I saw her middle finger has Gopi tattooed.

Jan made Tamara boutique to design 50 costumes in 3 days before entering BB is what the owner said in IndiaGlitz

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    anika987 and GoogleGlass like this.