1. Want Movie & Celebrity Gossip? : Get Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Even ardent fans of Oviya would say now, 'Initially I thought she was acting'. The snippet where she was seen asking for Banana to the camera was not positively received by everyone then. She did receive negative comments for her clothings too. She might have used camera to talk to the viewers, I don't disagree that. But she wasn't the only one who did that. E.g., Harathi was seen talking to fans many times, 'Makkale paarunga... Rendu plates wash panradhukkulla back-pain-nu poidraanga. 1 hour treadmill-la oduraanga!!'. I agree I loved Oviya's don't-care attitude when I saw her doing cute expressions in front of camera. She could have had some fans here and there for her cuteness alone initially- but if that alone they liked she would hardly have any fan now. The real connection she established with viewers was not because of talking in front of camera, but because she didn't change/polish her behavior despite of being in front of camera. She is true to heart, and she believed in herself - so 65 cameras or even 600 cameras wont affect that. I am not going to bore with the details of it. During her last days she had no one to talk to, one particular day whole house avoided her and she was seen crying in confession room, she could have very well talked to camera and gained sympathy.

That time she cried to Gayathri, a person who Oviya knows hates her to the core - Ippo nenachaalum my eyes would well up! From your posts I have seen you quote many references to rare books, so I am really surprised you could bluntly put down Oviya's popularity to just Camera connection.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Sofea, Rojagarden and anika987 like this.
  2. shivanya07

shivanya07 Gold IL'ite

:roflmao::roflmao:

GoogleGlass likes this.
  3. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Engama irunthe ivlo naal!! Viji maadhiri wild card entry kuduthuttu wild performance.... chanceilla... :thumbsup: Viji maadhiri neeyum yen Day 1 varala??

Sofea, ILoveTulips, Ranchu and 4 others like this.
  4. suasin

suasin Gold IL'ite

Bb1 I watched after it got over.. Even though we knew the title winner it was so interesting . I remember growing a huge crush in HK.. Bb2 1 naal pathaa 9 naal paaka mudiyala.. I was stuck at my in laws with muka death, even then I didn't watch a few episodes ...

Like KH said iq kammi, common sense kammi.. Beginning la irritate panna Riythvika ippo only eligible nu thonudhu.. Kashtamdhaan..

5. Summasumma

Summasumma Guest

Even Power Star does that but does he get same effect as Super Star or Ultimate Star? You need something called Charisma...translates roughly to Personal Power...Ayurveda calls Ojas...Taoists call it as Jing...one needs to possess that in excess to generate that fan following effect...

anika987 likes this.
  6. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Enakku idhu thevaiyaaa :BangHead:
    Thevaiyaaa:BangHead:
    Thevaiyaaa:BangHead:

Sofea, suasin, anika987 and 5 others like this.
  7. shivanya07

shivanya07 Gold IL'ite

idhuku dan soluvanga.. “pazhamozhi sonna ketukanum aaraya koodathu” nu...:lol:
    epo paaru research pannitae irundha ipdee dan;)
    mandae bathram..mandae bathram nu sonna keta danae...:D

Sofea, anika987, HazelPup and 3 others like this.
  8. shivanya07

shivanya07 Gold IL'ite

Day1 kaalai 10.30 ku varlam nu nenachen @anushri bt episode romba mokkaya irunduchu seri aprma varalam ,varalam nu nenachu ivlooo late aytu.
    aprm dan terinjidu episode theravae theradhu nu:shakehead:
    bt thread semma hit a poitu irunduchu adhan late aytu varadhuku:facepalm:
    neenga kavalai padatheenga bb3 day1 kaalai aaru manee kae vandhudren:beer-toast1:

Sofea, anika987, ILoveTulips and 4 others like this.
  9. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Aarav acting in Kumki 2 .

Maniratnam remake pannanuma ungalukku

kumki.JPG

10. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

intha yaashika innum enna bitu ellam poduvaa .

anika987 and varhem like this.