1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

ILT we'll miss u for sure..

52 days aachu, enna 50 day party illaya ? Last time 50 day party vechaanga la . Julie also danced.

ILoveTulips likes this.
  2. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Yeah everything in hotstar.. peru thaan appadi irukku... so far only watchable ones... didn’t watch initial ones though... but we need to fast fwd and watch.. unedited 1hr

3. ragz2richez

ragz2richez Bronze IL'ite

idhu vera irukka? (masalas?) wow, serious BB enthusiasts neenga :thumbsup:

4. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

You are also a regular visitor of this thread We are active and you are passive...
    Naannga enthusiasts neenga mockist.. Again connecting factor is BB :thumbsup:

5. ragz2richez

ragz2richez Bronze IL'ite

hm aana enakku sathiyama morning and midnite uploads ellam paaka porumai kidayaathu.
    Show-ve i have stopped watching (regular time show), so chance-e illai for extra uploads.
    Paithiyam pidichidum enakku these contestants paartha :)

Reg thread @anushri my goal is clear - I am doing my small part to try and get TRP down for this mokkai Vijay channel so they realize what they are serving public is trash. So, thats my main motive, open about it. :)
    I haven't succeeded though, parava illai.

6. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Last year I was saying the same because I did not have time... Now I have time... BB is a good distraction for me...
    I don’t watch on TV... I watch on computer with ear phones... So hotstar is very convenient.. no pop ups of ads... and clarity is there... Even in that we can’t understand what TB says:tonguewink: :tonguewink:I need subtitles for TB :(:(
    They take contestants after the personality tests.. that 16types.. BB knows about them.. For the contestants it’s like a workshop making them come out of their comfort zone... Where it goes wrong is BB choosing to show us what they want.. with good editors they can choose to show what they want...
    after watching extra scenes I feel that Danny is dangerous.. He was my fav in the initial days.... now he is manipulative too...

meepre likes this.
  7. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

I stopped watching the show too. My BP shoots up after watching the show.

8. Orchid78

Orchid78 Senior IL'ite

“Miss you boo boo , miss you boo boo!”... Pb Mahath a vachu senjitaru!! Lol!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

9. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

I think PB will be evicted this week...

10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

They should give Jan best performer for the task. And immunity for next week.. Like you all mentioned all this while they have been following double standards.. This task is a good opportunity for them to show case their talent.. I am not impressed with their way of dressing like the other person.. Vaish having tummy, Mahat having B and B( that’s so cheap), Danny showing his tummy... all the three have much more than their dressing...
    Jan tried to walk, talk and dance like Sendr.. She is a good actress.. Mumz also danced and sang songs in the middle of the house.. trying to have groups.. annoying others... :grimacing::grin:
    PB shouting and cribbing :joycat::joycat:
    TB was always giggling for no reasons like Danny :grin::grin:
    Best performers were in Red team.. but they will give only blue team...