Beware of this dangerous srilankan maid in dubai & sharjah!!!

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by punitha_srk, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Swatimehta

Swatimehta New IL'ite

Hi ladies....

Similiar thing happened wit me 2days back....a Sri lank an maid came knocking at my door...saying that someone told her I need a maid for my baby.
    She looked pretty decent and I checked her passport also. She had really bad photocopy of the passport so I asked her to get all her papers nd come in the evening at 4. During all this while I was feeding breakfast to my son too.
    Dont know when she got a chance and flicked my wallet only....and went away saying I'll come back in the evening.

My wallet Had all my insurance papers Emirates I'd etc .....along with money.
    the shocking thing is she kept calling me after that saying wen should I come nd. All....the ne. Day I confronted her of the dubious act and she readily accepted the same. So I started threatening he that I'll call the cops and all....so u better come back and give me my stuff... FFirstly she acted smart and start all the details I gave u are fake....later she seemed scared and said ok...I'll cme back and give u your stuff plz don't track me down.

now she claims to cme in the evening today and return my stuff. But I'm more scared that hope this isn't a part of. Bigger plan.

Ladies canu plz share the picture of that women again here.

thanksin advance....

besave guys!!!

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@swatimehta Sister,

:welcome to IL family, Take Care.

Talk to her nicely and take your things (Papers/Documents), the time she arrives have atleast some else with you at home,

May Baba guide you always, SAIRAM

3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing this info.

I am from Sri Lanka too, and I have my share of maid problems with similar women here. The crime rate, specially by the maids or couples who claims to be married and willing to work in a house/villa as maid and gardener or driver are more dangerous. Specially those who speak Sinhalese language as their mother tongue, though not everyone is same or bad.

They analyze the house first. Corner you from your vulnerability (inability to lodge a complaint or leaving the kid on their fullest custody etc..etc..) and then play.

Thank god, the matter ended only with robbery. Here in Sri Lanka, during end of December a couple (maid and gardener) killed a dentist family (husband, wife and 2 teenage kids) for a minor money related issue. It is serious here, and we are strongly advised not to recruit anyone without a proper police clearance and reference.

Abductions, kidnapping and robbery and more importantly murder happens mainly through maids. Perhaps many would be surprised to hear my comments and threads about maids and dependency on parents/inlaws for my children. This is the reason.

2 people like this.
  4. meerabloggie

meerabloggie New IL'ite

Thank you soo much for sharing the info!

5. Drroshanortho

Drroshanortho New IL'ite

I cant see the photo . Could you send it

6. Dubaimom

Dubaimom New IL'ite

Hi all...just joined the group....desperately looking for a maid....and i came across this email which has really scared me...can anybody share the picture again..i cant see it......plus is this lady still active..any idea??

Thanks in advance

7. Dubaimom

Dubaimom New IL'ite

Dear punitha...can u share the picture for this maid...pls....any idea if she was ever caught

8. Mona86

Mona86 New IL'ite

Hi

Can someone please tell me this srilankan lady's name ......also if anyone has a photo.....please upload it

9. ameya12

ameya12 New IL'ite

thanks for letting us know