Beware of this dangerous srilankan maid in dubai & sharjah!!!

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by punitha_srk, Mar 26, 2009.

1. punitha_srk

punitha_srk New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I got an email about this dangerous srilankan maid and i thought of sharing this info with you all. I have copied and pasted it below, please be careful when choosing a maid.
    she left my 6 month baby all alone an left.
    she stole all my gold an belongings...and cannot be caught because we dont
    want to register a case because of the fine of 50000dhs the government has imposed on hiring illegal maids.
    she is in the country itself because she has a travel ban from her sponsor.
    please send this to everyone you know to avoid the same thing from happening.
    22nd Nov, Saturday, 2008. From a few people contacts we came to know that she does this very often. At least twice a
    week. Just after she left our home, she did another one on the Nov 24th, 2008 which was told to us by network
    connections. But this is the first time that someone has got her photograph by chance. she is definitely a Srilankan
    and shows fake passport copies of different names with her photo. She says she is from Satwa & Bur Dubai. She has
    robbed houses in Ghusais, Karama and Bur Dubai. She has made sure that she robbed homes who are Indians and
    people whom she thinks might not to inform the police. This is great advantage to her. Even i was scared to speak up
    until I received the following email tread. She stays at a home only for one day. She says she knows everything- cooking,
    cleaning, ironing and she sprays chloroform to anyone at home and puts them to sleep and robes things. She robed
    15,000/- dhs, gold and also clothes and other cosmetics worth another 15,000/- from our home. Through contacts
    and together we would be able to catch her somehow. She has got a travel ban in the country from her sponsor. So she
    hasn't left the country anyway.

DEAR ALL,
    IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS LADY PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY
    IN THE NUMBER GIVEN BELOW, AS SHE HAS STOLEN JEWELLERY AND CASH BY SPRAYING
    CHLOROFORM TO MY MOM AND KID.WE HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED A CASE AGAINST HER.

---
    HI,
    This incident happened in my brother’s house. Please be careful and inform all your friends.

------------

1 person likes this.

2. highwaystar

highwaystar Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this with us.Trust me I have sent this to many of my friends and relatives here in Dubai.Thats really stunning.How can we trust anyone in todays world.My god I hope people in our forum who have maids please be aware and take notice of your current maids.

Preeti.

3. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

thanks for sharing ladies please be carefull and alert.

4. dipti07

dipti07 Senior IL'ite

Thks for info .. Will fwdd to my friends too..

5. Poonam_rr

Poonam_rr Senior IL'ite

Thanks for sharing this,
    I always wonder why Indians do not keep Indians maid,Many atimes I have noticed so many mothers give advt for baby sitting how come they can leave their with some stranger that too illleagl.Same thing had happend with one of my friend she had kept shrilankan maid too..she left her 2 yrs old son all alone just for 500dhms.It's better to put your kids in some nursery, atleast your kid is in safe hand & you spend less money then what you spend on maid.

6. dipti07

dipti07 Senior IL'ite

Hi Poonam,

I think its the availability that's major issue. Not always u get Indian maids. Also idea to prefer maid 2 nursery is along with caring for your child the housework is also done. Else there wud b need for more than 1 maids. Anyway v cannot comment regd the priorities of others.

7. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

thanks for the useful information.

8. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi,

thanks for sharing the info...

9. nemo

nemo Senior IL'ite

Hi Punitha,

Why not forwarding the same email to the newspaper guys in UAE. I think it will be a good idea to get the attention of the concerned authorities. I'm sure if they are publishing her photo in newspaper it will cover a wide community and more public will aware about her.

thanks for sharing the infobonk

10. punitha_srk

punitha_srk New IL'ite

Hi Nemo,

What you have said is rite..but i do feel that if the victims directly reports to the newspaper it will be more appropriate...Anyways thanks for your suggestion. Hope she will be caught soon as many people are aware of her now..

Regards,
    Punitha