1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Best treatment for piles problem

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Ooviya, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

hi,

will you please tell me which one is best treatment for piles problem among Allopatrhy/ Homeo/ Siddha???

we need permanent remedy.. bcz its stage1 only....:drowning

2. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

My cousin had Allopathy treatment for stage 1 piles in Jan 2013. now he is perfectly alright. one antibiotic + a cream to apply three times a day + 1 pain killer + One more cream to apply in anas before going to pass stool. the cream will act as local anestesia and you can pass stool without any pain.

3. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

How about home therapy?
    Grate and eat a hand full of radish.. It may be difficult to eat, but you could mask the taste by eating it with curd or lime juice with rice in the afternoons..
    I know a lot of people who uses this and find relief from piles issues, including my sister post delivery..

4. makechange

makechange Bronze IL'ite

Eating Prune or drinking prune juice will also help.

Btw, Minara Is the radish red or white one? I see two kinds of radish, one is white long and the other is red short. Please clarify. Thanks for the tip.. :)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  5. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

White long one... I don't know about the red short one..

6. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Red short one [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also Known as
    Lal Mula, Button Red Radish

Description
    Red Radish is the root vegetable in the Brassica family. The sharp, biting flavor of red radish ranges from the juicy crispness of red globe radishes to the pungency of turnip-shaped black radishes. Their green tops are edible and lend a peppery taste to salads. Growers classify radishes by shape-round, oval, oblong, and long-while markets frequently label them by color. Red globes are the familiar small round or oval "button" radishes and have solid, crisp flesh. Red globe bunch radishes are sold complete with their greens. This variety is the most popular in the United States and is the familiar looking red and white radish. It is small, round or oval shaped, sometimes referred to as "button" red radishes. They range in diameter from one to four inches (most commonly closer to one inch) and have a solid, crisp, flesh.
    Health Benefits
    " It has cancer-fighting health benefit.
    " Is a perfect low-calorie snack item
    " Being high in vitamin C, it is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and has been shown to have a positive effect on asthma symptoms because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
    " Potassium can help lower your risk of kidney stones and strokes, and radishes along a diet high in other fruits and vegetables can significantly lower your risk of multiple sclerosis.
    " It prevents gastric discomforts.

7. RuchitaParat

RuchitaParat Senior IL'ite

Ayurveda is the better remedy for piles as it is in 1st phase, but Ayurveda is able to cure piles in effective way in all the stages. You need to take care of food while cure, do not eat spicy food else no one will be able to cure piles without operation.

8. malarkodichenna

malarkodichenna New IL'ite

drink plenty of water and watermelon helps a lot..

9. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Hi ,
    My mother had piles problem.She underwent ayurveda treatment. She was given triphala powder for sit bath.Also laxatives and diet was controlled.No spicy or maida foods.

10. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot...any one tried in Homeo.??