Best schools in Delhi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Delhi' started by SoniaVerma, Feb 10, 2009.

1. ishanisharma

ishanisharma New IL'ite

Can you please tell us more about this school Rani? Even my friend has been looking for a good school in East Delhi. Is it CBSE or ICSE? It'll be great if we can have a review of the school.

Thanks,

Ishani

2. geetsun

geetsun Junior IL'ite

Hi all, In South Delhi near IIT, in Aurobindo Marg, Mother's International School is there. CBSE corriculum is followed. School's environment/atmosphere is very good. Even fee used to be reasonable. The school belongs to Annai and Aurobindo of Pondicherry. the passout students are seen as studying in IIT, Delhi College of Engineering and alumni are well-placed. u can try that school. I suppose their admission procedure may either be going on or may be about to start. geetsun

3. akanksha123

akanksha123 New IL'ite

Re: Good Schools in Delhi

Hi my son goes to this school called SERRA International in New Friends Colony. Its a verry good school with excellent faculty. the best is the teaching methods they adopt.. Its the reggio emilia approach - the first of its kind in Delhi.. Do check it out...

Name of the School: Serra International Preschool

Locality: New Friends Colony

Area: East/West/North/South Delhi : South Delhi

About the School:

4. rajee87

rajee87 New IL'ite

if you are staying in central delhi, shiv niketan lady elisabeth gauba school at kalibari marg, is one good school to try. they follow montessori method and your kids will really enjoy their school.

my son is a student of class VI and he never misses a school day & i strongly recommend this school.

rajee

1 person likes this.
  5. navitasharma

navitasharma New IL'ite

Well school life is fun but it sure comes with its own good and bad. I too hated to get up early and I still don’t like it. But you got to follow rules so eventually everyone has to get used to the routine.