best schools at vadapalani

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by sumathiramesh, Feb 9, 2009.

1. sumathiramesh

sumathiramesh New IL'ite

hai everybody,

i have a 21/2 yr old kid(dob: 27.7.2006) . i want to join him in one of the best schools at vadapalani. is saraswathi vidyalaya good. how about jrk. will they concentrate on extra curricular activities. how about the schools. kindly suggest . pl help me at the earliest

2. asha_karthik

asha_karthik Silver IL'ite

hi sumathi
    not sure if i can help u completely here, as i hv not done any research on schools in vadapalani.
    still.. saraswathi vidyalaya and JRK both i guess are matriculation schools. you just need to be aware of this and make sure you have chosen the syllabus that ur kid would want to take up. otherwise, what i hv heard abt these 2 schools are a mix of good and bad. Other moms who hv their kids studying in schools will soon help you. All the best !

3. sumathiramesh

sumathiramesh New IL'ite

thank u very much for ur reply. now my kid is studying in lkg at jrk. yet , i am planning to change to some other matric or cbse school. the thing is that his data of birth is 27.7.06. he is at lkg level at jrk, but will he get admission to ukg in some other school.can i know whether avm is issuing appln for ukg

pl reply.