Best ivf centers in chennai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by anushahetti, Apr 6, 2016.

1. anushahetti

anushahetti New IL'ite

Hi, I am a Sri Lankan and I am planing to visit chennai for an IVF on MAY 2016. But I got to know about Prashanth fertility centre (Dr.Geetha Haripriya) and Srusthi hospital(Dr.Samundi Sankari).
    I want to know which hospital is having the highest sucess rate on doing IVF and who has the BEST Embrayologists...?
    Also I heard there having a very hot climate in Chennai.(Hope to stay in a A/C room) Will the climate affect the success rate? Plz advice

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Climate causes lot of discomfort. Stay hydrated when you hit hottest summer.
    I have been to Prasanth before 4+ years. They din give me success with my Fresh and frozen IVF attempts. It was crowded and less attention given to each by then. Not sure how it is right now. Please visit the place and then decide the best.
    All the best.

3. anushahetti

anushahetti New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply. Do you know anything about success rate of Srushti Hospital?

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nope. Check out Srushti hospital threads. You might find some people who took treatment or experience with them.

5. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

Go to Vellore Hospital. They have best facilities and affordable rates

6. nishajeni

nishajeni New IL'ite

Hi. I have been there to a clinic having good success rates that i would suggest you. It is Creaconceptions located in Habibullah Road, Tnagar.

7. sandhiya007

sandhiya007 New IL'ite

Can someone let me know abt nova ivi fertility centre mrc nagar chennai.. planning to go there

8. kalkar

kalkar New IL'ite

How was ur journey??

9. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    I'm ttc for last 2 years. I concieved the first time by doing IUI, but was asked to terminate as there was no heart beat. Since then I came to Srusthi hospital at Kotturpuram and Ramapuram. Tried 3 IUI, no success. Went on to do a laproscopy and the IVF. I did 2 cycle of IVF without success. First one was frozen and other was fresh.
    I did see many people having success there, but unfortunately for me things didn't go well.
    I'm thinking of taking another opinion with another doctor/ hospital. Can anymore please suggest me what I should be doing.

Thanks in advance

10. kalkar

kalkar New IL'ite

I am seeing Jayashree Gajaraj. She seems good and intellectual in diagnosing things. I asked her to do IVF for me but she Advised me to wait and proceed with proper steps like HSG---Hysteroscopy---IUI(3 times)--- then IVF.
    Many doctors are looking for good chance to take money from us but she was very ethical. I am impressed and takinh treatment frm her..lets see.....

rekhanew likes this.