Beauty Salon in Bur Dubai

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by niths81, Jun 19, 2008.

1. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

hi ramya,

i'm in building #22. do u know how far is it from my building to your building?? coz i'm very new to this area. i too 've an aquarium, but i've kept my aquarium above the fridge so she's not able to see tat also. if at all, i carry her n try making her eat, she doesn open her mouth at all. don know wat to do. other than the pepsi vending machine. before my bldng, there is a number board of street 13c.

2. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

yeah shivani, i don've a baby chair of course, but i tried to do the same with her stroller, but she's trying to get out from tat. so i'm scared to go for a baby chair. i was a house wife in india. of course i was always a housewife. by the way where do u stay now??

3. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Vidhya !
    Im in Golden Sands Area !
    Cheers

4. milkee

milkee Senior IL'ite

Hey friends,

I too badly need the contact details of the beautician who can come at home n can do good facial, wax, etc, as the one i knew is now in India..Pls PM me her details as early as possible as my kid 1st b'day is coming next week n my lil one is not letting me go to parlour...Pls help urgent....

Thanx

5. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

i heard tat itz a good area shivani. we are planning to see a house there in golden sands area. the decision depends upon my hubby's next project. so waiting til november. and i need a small information... hope u must be knowing about the area of opc. do u know any tailors this side. if u know plz do lemme know their correct location

6. payal81

payal81 New IL'ite

Hi
    i m beautician,

7. Shivani2009

Hi Vidhya
    I had totally missed this thread and was looking for you in some other thread ! Golden Sands is a pretty good area and the best part is even rentals have come down to quite an extent !
    I'm not familiar with OPC area but if i'm not mistaken Meena Bazaar would have cpl of good ones , though would know in anyone in particualr as i dont get my suits stiched from here ! There's one in Karama though , by the name Regal ! YOu could try that !

So whats latest happening at your end ? what's your lil ones name ?
    Cya around !
    Cheers

8. Shivani2009

Hi Payal !

Do you have packages to offer ? If yes whats the price !
    Thanks !

9. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

thanks for the info shivani :) my angel's name is Sai Shrishti. watz ur kids name?? life is going on as usual. so so boring. i don know wat all ways i can find to kill time. how do u spend time???

10. Shivani2009

Hi Vidya !

Sorry for delayed response ! thats a vry nice name ! Lets meet in one of the coffee meet up ones the Ramadaan is over ! Hopefully you will start liking Dubai after that ! With 2 kids , dont know how time flies . plus try to keep myself Productively Occupied by learning new recipes to cook !

Cheers