Beauty Clinic/ Parlour in Delhi

Discussion in 'Delhi' started by amritasharma, Dec 17, 2009.

1. amritasharma

amritasharma Senior IL'ite

I frequent the Akriti Herbal Beauty Clinic in Kalkaji. The quality of my skin and hair has improved drastically after I have started visiting them. I find the advices and suggestions that they give to be very convenient and useful.

I am indeed very thankful to Akriti for solving a lot of my beauty problems. My sister also follows the regime that they have set for her and she has got surprising results.

I think, a lot of people can benefit by visiting the Akriti Clinic. It is located at D-39, Part 2, South Extension, Kalkaji, Delhi – 110019. The Police Station is the nearest landmark. Their phone number is 011- 26255830.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009

2. anandisingh

anandisingh Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Can anybody let me know of a good beauty parlour in South Delhi?

3. amritasharma

amritasharma Senior IL'ite

Siddhi Beauty Doorstep Services is a very good beauty parlour in South Delhi. They cater to a wide span of places like Greater Kailash, Chittaranjan Park, Pumposh Enclave, Kalkaji Extension, Kailash Colony, East of Kailash, South Extension, Defence Colony, Niti Bagh, Uday Park, Punchsheel, AnandLok, Malviya Nagar, Saket and Shivalik Enclave. As far as I know they also carer to Vasant Kunj, Pushp Vihar, Vasant Vihar and surrounding areas.

They specialize in facials, manicure, pedicure and bridal make-up. My sister-in-law looked gorgeous on her wedding night because of one of the stylists of Siddhi.

You can call them at any of the following numbers: 9899423757, 9716155405

Ms Veena is the contact person.

4. sweetsanjam

sweetsanjam Senior IL'ite

Do you know about Rhinoplasty? I wish to get Rhinoplasty done in a good clinic. Can you tell me about a good clinic in Delhi?

5. anandisingh

anandisingh Senior IL'ite

You can contact Persona- Faces and Smiles for your Rhinoplasty. Persona is located at Karol Bagh, the exact address being 4/8, W.E.A. Karol Bagh, New Delhi- 110005. You can call the clinic on (91) 11 41450533 or (91) 9891413951.

My sister had undergone Eyelid Correction from Persona after a severe road-accident, which took place at Gurgaon.

We found Dr. S.S. Gambhir of Persona to be very competent and reliable. Both my sister and my parents were happy with Dr. Gambhir’s attitude and sincerity.

I wish you all the best!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010