1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful failure...!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by haagesummane, Dec 3, 2011.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

HS. that was something like what I went through on my inteview session as well.. will soon post them.. Man.. that was an awesome failure.. and I had no bounds to my laughs...........

2. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

thank u sapthu ji,
    keep laughing, it anyways make our heart light....

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

HS,

Good one.

You took through your drab and then a invigorating experience

I wanted to ask you from the day i saw the signature, if there was a Preethi in your life..and was thinking that here is one hs who is going to take care of Preethi like a princess (now you know where i caught that from)
    and you tell that it is a movie dialogue???

4. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

Shanvyji,
    I donno why, but i always tend to fail many times in my life.But i dont want that failure to haunt me,so i will make fun of it or have a sattiristic view or appreciate it(like in my case post interview session).Believe me this line is from movie.
    I agree with ur view, but my own set of constraints made to view that princess only from an aesthetic point of view.Thanks to my physical condition at that time, which avoided the typical movie scenes like following,saying some senti dialogues,sleepless nights etc...