1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Be Careful while buying Second-Hand Stuff!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by anukarsha, Jun 18, 2010.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends!
    Though I love to share my life experiences with you; today I wish that you all pour in your inputs for what I am writing here. We all would have experienced sometime or the other that some places we visit, give us a feeling of elatedness, happiness, a few are neutral and at a few places we go are just not comfortable. And this doesn’t depend upon the décor of the place. Sometimes a very simply done house attracts us too much but another which is done very tastefully using high-end interior materials and expensive artifacts also make us feel sick. I know a few places which whenever I visited, made me feel suffocated and I would either avoid going there or just run away.
    One of my friends purchased a flat in resale. It was done very tastefully. Each and every aspect was considered to the minutest details, before doing it up. The house gave a pleasant look but not a comfortable feel. I couldn’t tell her much except to have a Vaastu Puja done by a senior Pundit; because, nowadays, these pundits also perform half pujas to finish them faster. And cleaning (wiping) the floor and all furniture with sea salt water. The emotions of the person who got it done were so conspicuous there that I started feeling very uncomfortable. Actually, I came to know later that the person had to sell it off in a hurry because of some family problem. He had put his heart n soul in decorating the house.
    Friends, why is it so? If you notice, we are all human beings and however spiritual we are; we are not totally away from vices like attachment and possessiveness to material. Whenever we buy something, we get attached to it. We put our emotions into it. I am not saying it’s all rubbish, I feel it’s quite humane’ to feel it that way. But our emotions are a kind of energy. The energy is always transferred into the thing which comes in contact with it. Like, if there is no earthing done, we will feel the electric shock. Even though we are not getting that electric shock, energy is surely getting transferred. Similarly, we pass on our vibes on each and everything we use.
    So friends! Next time before you think of purchasing a second-hand thing, please make sure to know the history of the owner. If that thing was sold in distress, it will surely have some negative impact on you and your family. Never buy a thing which is quoted at a strikingly low market price; as there are chances that you may get cheated.
    Friends, I always try to apply two sayings in my dealings-“Precaution is better than cure” and “Think before you act”!!! Because vibes have a great impact on our well being!
    Regs J

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010

2. nmtkar123

nmtkar123 Senior IL'ite

very interesting Anu, gave me chills a bit but definitely made me think. just curious how do u do vaastu puja? over the yrs i hav learnt to trust and put my instincts first so thanks for shedding light on this subject matter

3. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear nmtkar for your feedback!There are pundits (priests) who perform this puja.the actual vaastu puja takes around 6-7 hours.later one is supposed to stay in the same house for the night and cook something.this is only for the case where the owner is still staying at some other place but is performing only puja for future to dwell the house.cheers-anu:)