1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Battling Against Dry Skin in Winters

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by kaveesha, Jan 19, 2012.

1. kaveesha

kaveesha New IL'ite

It is commonly known that winters wreak havoc on skin, making it dry and flaky. The air being dry, it draws out the moisture from your skin making it feel and look dull and lifeless if not cared for appropriately.

The market is flush with chemical products and techniques that promise to treat the dryness of skins. But the basic rule with chemicals is that they are chemicals and have side-effects!!! So what does that leave us with? Age-old grandmom’s solutions, depending heavily on caring the natural way…..

Recently I picked a bottle of Parachute Advansed Body Lotion as it claimed to have all the benefits of coconut milk. I found the product fantastic. It moisturized and hydrated my skin like no other body lotion. It made my skin soft and glowing.

The product is worth a try !!

2. nnarmadha

nnarmadha Platinum IL'ite

Good..but i used to apply Nivea on winter seasons..

3. Nallaanlakshmi

Nallaanlakshmi Bronze IL'ite

The best way to have beautiful skin in winter is by means of naturally available products. Every day before you go to bed apply any kind of oil to your face and when you get up in the morning don't use any face-wash or soap instead use a mix of 4 tsp besan+1 tsp sooji+pinch of turmeric. Sooji acts as scrub. Make a mix of above said ingredients and use it daily and see the difference. And after washing use a mild moisturizer. You can use the same thing for entire body. It works!!