1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Babies First Birthday...... need ideas please...............se

Discussion in 'Birthday Party Planning' started by jaxtfreesunitha, Feb 19, 2012.

1. jaxtfreesunitha

jaxtfreesunitha New IL'ite

Hello,

How are you ? We want to celebrate my kid 1st birthday .

We came newly to this country USA. So we dont know many people or Desi friends . Only 2 or 3 Desi friends only. We cant invite many Desi friends like others when they are doing their kid birthday parties.

We are ready to go for any tourist place for 2 or 3 days with in the USA like CRUISE( if VISA rules allows). PLea...........SE suggest me how to celebrate my kid 1st birthday in a BIG WAY AND SPECIAL OR DIFFERENT WAY WHICH IS MEMOROBLE FOR EVER TO MY KID as we dont want miss it 1st birthday for my kid and want to celebrate it in big and special/different manner like other kids.

Awaiting for your all valuable replies. I really appericiate you for that. Thank YOU in advance.

2. LakshMaha

LakshMaha New IL'ite

Hello,

You can create a own playing space for your kid in your home.. This would be memorable and your kid can enjoy every day. You can take video/photos from the morning once your kid wakes up and capture different emotions of your kid.. Make an exclusive album out of it. In the playing space you can even put various big posters of your kid. Make all the Birthday arrangements in the playing space itself and call your friends. For the cake, prepare your own homemade sweet and give it a shape like a cake.Sweets made by moms are always special and also not harmful to your kid :) Hope these ideas will help you in some way..