August 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by lucky22, Feb 4, 2017.

1. lucky22

lucky22 Gold IL'ite

I am doing fine now, the clot in my uterus shrunk in size when measured during the last ultrasound appointment so hoping all will be good. And yes, i also get these pains when I am sitting and my doctor said there is nothing to worry about these pains as they are not uncommon. But please do speak with your doctor about this.

2. lucky22

lucky22 Gold IL'ite

Leg pain is really horrible if I overdo things, like last weekend I swept and mopped my kitchen and living area and then had to attend a get together where i stood for about 2 hours. And I had to be in the bed the entire next day due to leg and body pains.

3. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Nice to hear all the updates ...
    Lucky22, how are you feeling now? Hope all is well.. And all other mommies please forgive me if i have missed your name...Hope all are doing good...
    Was busy with my girl's school admission..she attended interview nearly in 10 schools and admission process is a mystery..
    Just curious anyone started to feel baby movements.. I have this vibration kind of feeling mostly in my upper part of belly.. like fluttering from 11 weeks.. Not sure if its really baby movements though...I had this same kind of feeling for my earlier pregnancy also so im assuming this could be related to the baby moving..

4. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

I m waiting to feel d baby movement for weeks nw...my gyn told dat ll feel aft 20th week if mom has already thru d pregnancy dey ll feel soon itseems ...Hope u r feeling it:blush:

5. PriyaSinghvi

PriyaSinghvi New IL'ite

Same Pinch ;) We too are expecting our first child...and having the same feeling. Even yesterday night I was discussing it with my DH shall we go for gender reveal or not. We have to decide quickly bcz only 18 more days to go for the Anatomy scan and after that I'll be flying back to India.

6. PriyaSinghvi

PriyaSinghvi New IL'ite

Yeah.. I am also waiting for the first kick :) My Gyn told as its my first preg so i'll possibly feel it towards the end of 21st week.

7. PriyaSinghvi

PriyaSinghvi New IL'ite

Dear (Would be) Moms,
    How are you all doing ?
    What routine are you guys following? Have you started doing yoga or some other prenatal exercises.

Next month(April) I'll be going back to India. Please suggest if I should buy something specific for baby or me (Post delivery) from here (US).

I have an idea, lets start sharing pregnancy tips with each other.
    My mumma says : In morning firs thing I should eat have be in white color : could be a tsp of desiccated coconut with mishri or overnight soaked and peeled almonds : as our baby tastes our first bite.

8. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

Hi....Hope our due date club s active nowadays :grinning:
    Even m sailing n same boat wether 2 knw abt gender r nt...

I didn't start any yoga or exercise..thought ll confirm with Dr once and do....

I would suggest to buy stroller Wch s comparatively cheap n good in quality in US...

9. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Hi Lithika,

Yes you are absolutely right. It will be prominent after 20 weeks. For my girl i started to feel strong baby movements from 18 weeks and my anomaly scan took nearly 2.5 hours as my baby girl was constantly moving and sonographer was not able to get the exact position :) For this baby i can feel from 14 weeks onwards but started to feel kicks from last week as this is my third pregnancy...It will take time to feel strong movements...

10. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    Yes this was my routine during my earlier pregnancy..that is, i used to have soaked almonds (with skin peeled) as the first thing in the morning..But these days i dont get up so early and once i get up im busy with other routines so didnt get a chance to follow all these..But wish i could follow these :) Im not doing any exercise..just household chores..and running behind my active kid..Another good practice is - we can walk everyday say for 15-20 mins so that we can get some fresh air to breathe especially if you are blessed with lots of trees around..and i try to have my food in small quantity but on time..no late dinner/lunch/breakfast as this will cause poor digestion and no napping after food :) These are very small things i follow...