August 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by lucky22, Feb 4, 2017.

1. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

HI @Lithika, @Mirraa03, @hoping4amiracle, @niv26 @vani098 and all

Hope you are doing good.

Am in my 30th week and my EDD is on Aug 5th
    Baby movements are good and feeling them more at night and afternoons. I gained 5 kgs till now and doc advised me to do some walking and little exercises. Am having mild fungal infection so doc advised to have candid v3 for three nights.

Am not tolerating the taste of Dexorange syrup and so having it for once in 2-3 days. Daily having Calcimax and protinex powder. My sugar level, TSH and Hb are normal.

After breakfast am feeling BP increased and feel to sleep for some time. Even my right foot swell alot during morning. Gyn said it is normal and nothing to worry. Energy levels are good but not great. Am doing house work like cleaning, washing, mopping with little breaks in middle.

I don't know if I can handle new born child needs or not as I don't have baby before. Little worrying thinking this. I have my mother support but I don't know how it goes.

Take good care of your health friends. Do take some time and update this thread. Its really positive to read all your inputs.

vani098 and Lithika like this.
  2. Sweebless

Sweebless New IL'ite

Hi. .. am 27 weeks... due date is aug 31st
    going good... breathlessness is more... specially while sleeping... my GTT is on Friday next wk... hope all goes well..

Hope all r doing good.. take care...

3. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Great to hear ur update. All of us will learn to manage baby needs once the time comes.. I think it's inbuilt..I worry a bit being first time pregnant too..But we will manage,that's how all moms are. Since ur hb is normal,u can have syrup alternate days or something.. I do the same with my iron supplements ..

All my reports were good..GTT,urine and blood.. HB has reduced to 10 from 10.9(taken in 2nd month)..So continuing iron n calcium supplements..Feet swells everyday but doc said it's okay as long as bp is normal.. Also,checkup interval decreased to 15-20 days from now..

Hope all our pregnancies go smooth and happily..

4. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

Hi all
    Hope everyone will have nervousness for first time to be mom. Sometimes am scared when I look at hospital checklist I feel I dunno anything:facepalm:.
    Hope on coming days ll plan for dat and baby items

When we walk leg swelling will reduce n try to include iron content foods lk pomegranate,drum stick leaves will help a lot ...

hoping4amiracle likes this.
  5. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Hi all,
    Now I'm 28weeks pregnant. Everything is fine
    Now feeling more movements and kicks of baby.

N can here some voice of my baby. Can anyone here. My suger, HB n all r normal.

6. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

It's good to hear that u can hear baby voice...Enjoy every moment :clap2:....

7. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

Hi all

When nxt scan or growth scan is scheduled for u all

8. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Ya enjoying.

9. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Wow.. is that possible to hear voice since they are inside a water bag.. sounds really surprising.. how do u recognize it..

Did anyone have anymore scans after anomaly scan..Wondering how many more scans we will have and when..

No idea when is mine..

10. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

S is it possible to here . But not all the time but but when he is awake. When he gets hungry, sucking his finger and when we r thinking deeply.
    . Scan is in 8th month.