1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Need a brief review of a latest movie? You could also share review about the movie you watched today... Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Atlanta Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by Induslady, Oct 28, 2006.

1. AbinayaArun

AbinayaArun New IL'ite

Hi, I am Abi.I am from South India.I am Newly Married.We are currently living at Smyrna. We are planning to move to Alpharetta after a month. I would like to know the Indian community apartments and temples and indian maternity clinics in Alpharetta

2. maluchandra

maluchandra New IL'ite

hi all...
    I am Malathi...we moved recently to USA...currently in smyrna...lookin for apts in powerferry rd....and also for some indian friends...i ve a 5 yr old DD...so need some info on schools also...
    awaiting for the valuable suggestions from ILs in atlanta...

3. Anandhi15

Anandhi15 New IL'ite

Hi Prathiksha, I am wondering still you are in the same apartment. I am new to Atlanta and also looking for apartment.

4. deshvedu

deshvedu New IL'ite

Hi, is this group still active? My name is Veda. We will be moving to dunwoody area by April. I would like to meet indians in the area to hang out :) Would anyone be interested? My contact info is deshvedu@gmail.com

Hope to meet someone soon!

Regards,
    Veda

5. medha20

medha20 New IL'ite

Hi all ,
    We r moving from Tampa to Atlanta .. And have planning to take addision place apartments johns creek ., I'm having two kids 8 yrs and 7 months .. please if any one knows about South Indian community in these apartments let us know .. It will great help for me .

Thanks .,
    Medha

6. medha20

medha20 New IL'ite

Hi all ,
    We r moving from Tampa to Atlanta .. And have planning to take addision place apartments johns creek ., I'm having two kids 8 yrs and 7 months .. please if any one knows about South Indian community in these apartments let us know .. It will great help for me .

Thanks .,
    Medha

7. Abhi2Nidhi

Abhi2Nidhi New IL'ite

Hi Friends ,

We have recently moved to Atlanta. I m a very social person and feel lonely here as I do not know many people here.I m from New Delhi and on L2 visa . My husband is a Mechanical Engineer. I m an Electronics and Communication Engineer and have 10 years of experience in telecom industry. We have a lovely son 11 month old . I m glad that I registered myself on indusladies. We are Residing at the Heights in Sugarloaf area and through this Forum I am sure I ll make wonderful friends.

Thanks,
    Nidhi

8. Abhi2Nidhi

Abhi2Nidhi New IL'ite

Hi Veda,

We have moved to Atlanta in Sugarlof area and like you m new here too . Would like to connect with you.

9. chandana08

chandana08 New IL'ite

Hi everyone.. just joined this group to get acquainted to new people nearby
    I am currently located in Alpharetta near North Point Mall. I live with my Husband and my almost 14month old toddler girl. I am originally from Hyderabad. Currently my mom is still here helping me out. I work full time. We are a telugu speaking family. I love travelling and exploring. Trying new places to eat/see etc are somethings I take pride. My personality - I can walk a 5k run or sit whole day cuddled with a phone on my bed. So I would say mix of both traits. I feel its a nice group to get to know each other and keep us together in a country where we are minority.
    Personally my interests currently is to know people nearby since I do not have anyone in my subdivision, may be couple play dates with my daughter and just chill , relax with fellow people.

chandana

10. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Happy to join this group. I have recently moved to Atlanta. I have a 3 year old son. I live in vinnings. Is anyone from vinnings/symnra area? Would like to have friends nearby.