Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me......

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 2, 2013.

1. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Friends,
    I've created this thread inorder to creatte an awareness among ladies regarding astrology and other such stuffs..Those who are interested in learning may please join me..This is an effort to explain the tough and confusing astrology related topics to the fellow mates in a simple way..Thanks for the interest...

11 people like this.

2. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

I am interested to learn, but I don't have much time visiting to Ilites often. I come and go, not a regular visitor...

I knew quite few basics about astrology..

3. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

No probs, Malini..You may visit whenever you get some time..First off I would like to post some basic Myth Busters about astrology..Will start posting it once I get few followers...Regards dear...:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  4. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

I am in... :D

5. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Thanks for showing interest Anu..Pls add your buddies also, so that we may start learning ASAP..Rgds

6. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

me tooo... i want to learn astrology

7. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Thank you Lakshmi..Ok let me the start the basics first...How many of you have basic idea about Vedic Astrology..?

8. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I am signing up for this science too;has always interested me.Thank you for starting this thread here.

9. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Good morning ladies.,,

Let me start of today's thread with some introductory stuffs...
    Astrology is nothing but the study of influence of the planets in our life..
    Now let us list out all the planets ,
    1. Earth,(Lagnam)
    2. Mercury,(Budhan)
    3. Venus, (Sukran)
    4. Mars, (Sevvai)
    5. Jupiter, (Guru)
    6. Saturn, (Sani)
    7.Raahu (Node or antinode)shadow cast because of sun

8.Kethu (Shadow cast because of Moon)
    9. Sun
    10.Moon
    Now many of you will have doubts...Pls feel free to ask any doubt regarding this post..Rgds,Athura

9 people like this.
  10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:welcome to IL family Athura Sister,

Glad as a new entrant in the IL family you are very kind to share the thoughts which is known to you here in IL, appreciate your gesture.

As you understand, if we can have some idea about the background of the person who is teaching it would be easier for the interested sisters to decide whether their valuable time could be spent following this thread.

Background here I don't mean your entire profile, basics like if you are a astrologer, or a person who has learnt astrology out of passion, or a student who has learnt from Guru/University or just shear experiences that has taught you

Please also can we understand whether is it the kind of lessons which you will depart or confused thoughts which we have can also be raised for which you could offer explanations.

Please don't be offended, as I am just raising these in order to get you more buddies (as you call them) to make the teaching and learning more interactive and interesting.

Best wishes to the Group ... SAIRAM

:thankyou2:

3 people like this.