Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. srisha2k

srisha2k New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    Thank you for your kind reply. As you said I have got the details from my parents.
    My details
    DOB:11-07-1981
    POB:Cuddalore
    Time of Birth:2.30 a.m

My husband details
    DOB:04-01-1979
    POB:Chennai
    Time of Birth:2.20 a.m

I want to know when we will be blessed with a child.
    Also about his career life.
    Is there any chance for me to go for job

Expecting your reply. Thanks in advance.

2. senmalar

senmalar Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the reply Sir.

3. jaisreer

jaisreer New IL'ite

i have had very bad life all along. I just want to know at least I will see my kids happy and I will get a job.

4. soncha

soncha Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,

U said we have less than 24 points in astavarka. What does that mean? Did that lead to my childlessness? Will we have lots of troubles in our marriage becaus of the points? Any other things that i should be aware of like mahor illness etc

5. soncha

soncha Senior IL'ite

will i be successful if i start a business?
    details again
    My Name: Soujanya
    Date of birth: Nov 8th 1976
    Place of birth : Eluru
    Time of birth : 11:45 Pm

6. soncha

soncha Senior IL'ite

Sir as per ur request i'm posting my details again.

My Name: Soujanya
    Date of birth: Nov 8th 1976
    Place of birth : Eluru
    Time of birth : 11:45 Pm

Husbands name:Aravind
    Date of birth:feb 24th 1973
    Place of birth :hyderabad
    Time of birth:4:00Am

We moved from USA 2 yrs back and was it a good move? where will we settle in life?

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vasuki85,

For the problem narrated by you, I will suggested two simple remedies and you can try any one of them, which will give you fruitful results.

Remedy 1

Jupiter (Guru) is the planet capable of giving the child. So, during any one of the Thursdays ( preferable after your mensus period is over), you can arrange to get from 9 Sumangali ladies, betal and nuts (vetrili pakku) along with one lemon and this should be received by you in your Munthanai. AFter collecting the same from 9 sumangali ladies of your area, you can tie them entirely in a pure white cloth and place them in your Pooja room and continously pray Lord Jupiter (Guru Bhagawan) requesting him to blessed with the beautiful and healthy child. This should be done continuously for nine days and on the 10th day, you must take the same on the early morning and immerse the same in a water body or any running water; which will certain clear your Puthra Dosham and you will be blessed with the child of normal health.

Remedy 2

In case, if you are reluctant to do the above remedy, both yourself and your husband on any thurdsday, on the northern side of your house should dig the land of a small portion for around 6 inches (half feet) and then pour quarter liter of Cow Milk (not boiled) in the dig and then both you dedicatedly pray lord Jupiter (Guru Bhagwan) that "We may be blessed with the beautiful and healthy child". Then the digged portion may be filled with the sand.

If any one of the remedies or both are done, you will definitely be blessed with the beautiful gift of God.

According to ancient Astrology, both the husband should try to unit together either on Monday, Wednesday; Thursday or Friday and other days viz. Tuesday; Saturday and Sunday should invariably avoided.

The day of the best stars : Thiruvonam; Rohini, Anusham; Swathi, Revthi, Moolam, Uthram; Uthradam; Uthrattathi and Avittam are highly auspicious stars. The other stars viz. Pusam; Sadyam, Mrigasiram, Aswini, thittrai and Punarvasu are also moderately favourable. The remaining stars of the days should be rejected.

According to classic astrology, if both the husband and wife unite together on odd days from the 1st day of mensus of the lady, i.e. 5th, 7th, 9th will normally give birth of the female child.

If they unite together on even days from the 1st day of mensus, i.e. 6th, 8th, 10th and so on will give the birth of the male child.

You can plan suitably, after performing any one of the remedies suggested above, which will certainly yield good results.

regards

8. reenu63

reenu63 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Please find below the details of my friend and her husband:

Date of birth: 14th July 1983
    Place of birth: Chennai
    Time of birth: 5.28pm (Evening)

Date of birth: 07th August 1979
    Place of birth: Kartagi
    Time of birth: 7.30am (Morning)

Sir, Can you please tell when the above couple will be blessed with a child.

Thank You,
    Reenu

Sir waiting for your reply.
    Thanks ,
    Reenu

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Soncha,

Astakavargha is one of the branches of the classic Astrology. Seven planets (except Rahu and Ketu) and also the Lagna are totally distributing 337 points and based on the contribution made by each planet for each house, this total 337 points are distributed to 12 houses; of which it is considered 24 points and above in any house is considered as auspicious and less than this 24 point will normally any event. This can considered for basic education; higher education, finance, profession/service, business; life partner, income, expenditure, savings etc. However, the houses of Dustanas i..e 6th; 8th and 12th houses should always have lesser points, which will beneficial for good health and avoid medical expenditure by hospitalization.

This is a vast subject and explained to you to the extent possible. If you would like to know more on the subject, you can try to purchase the Book On Astakavarga Prediction by Late B.V. Raman of Bangalore and get enlightened in the subject.

regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Sujirajan,

You need not get worried of your health issue. According to your chart, there is nothing adverse, concerning your health issue. It is an illusion. In your birth chart, the Jupiter is placed in the Lagna, aspecting the 5th house, house of Purva Punniyasthan; Puthra Sthan; 7th house; house of life partner and the 9th house; house of fortune. Normally, it is said that Jupiter in the Lagna will nullify the lakhs of doshas in the birth chart.

Hence, try to be happy; there is nothing adverse health issue and you will be blessed with a good child, since the Jupiter, lord of Puthraharaha is aspecting the 5th house.

Try to get a photograph of Lord Krisha, in the form of a child, and pray him regularly and dedicatedly, by offering sweets, milk, ghee, butter etc. In addition, try to read Kanda Sashti Kavasham. This will certainly help you to be blessed with the beautiful gift of God.

regards.