1. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Kindly post your request along with the birth details of yourself and also your husband.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

HI,

As per both the charts, the period between April and May, 2020 is highly supportive for progeny. You may pray the Almighty of your choice and also pray your Family Deity, by ascertaining the same from your parents, which will certainly give beneficial results.

As regards the promotion, please try to visit your temple of your Family Deity, which is must for any blessings. The Family Deity can be ascertained from your parents.

Also pray your Ishta Devata, which is ascertained from your birth chart, i.e, Lord Subramania, who is to guide in all walks of your life. Everyday after taking bath, first pray Lord Subramania (Lord Murugan) or you can pray Lord Narasimha, which will be great help to you in getting the things fulfilled in your life.

Regards

3. concave

concave New IL'ite

Husband name : K Sathish Kumar

Date of Birth : 30-07-1983

Time : 4.00 AM

Place : Madurai

Wife Name : 10-10-1984

Name : Sasikala

Time : 12:10 PM

4. concave

concave New IL'ite

Husband name : K Sathish Kumar

Date of Birth : 30-07-1983

Time : 4.00 AM

Wife Name : 10-10-1984

Name : Sasikala

Time : 12:10 PM

5. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

This is true sir. Thank you very much sir

6. aries9811

aries9811 New IL'ite

Dear Guruji Thank you so much for your remedies really appreciate and grateful that you are able to take time to provide suggestions. I will let you know what happens As I believe and have faith in god.

Do I have to recite both mantra or just one ? Any particular day /time to start chanting? Do I start with prayer in front of goddess parvati photo?

Kind Regards,
    Thank you again.

7. aries9811

aries9811 New IL'ite

Can I distribute White Candy(Toffee/Chocolates) or White Mint/ChewingGums on Friday amongst friends/workplace to reduces any negative effects of Venus ?
    Please advise

8. Jollylife

Jollylife New IL'ite

Hello Sir ;

Happy new year ; I'm currently looking for job after 3.5 year of break . Nothing moving positively . Would like to know if any puja / prayers will help. Not only in this regard but for every work they are so many hurdles and nothing works my way . I have been trying to buy house for last 8 years but in the last stage it would become unsuccessful. I always keep trying harder and harder but it gets difficult.

Place of birth :: Chennai
    Date of birth : 25-03-1984
    Time of birth : 10:04 AM.

Regard

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

You will have to recite both the Mantras and it is better that you can commence on Friday, preferably in Venus (Sukra) Hora, i.e, within one hour from the time of sun rise in your place of birth and it is better to recite the same before Goddess Parvathi photo of your choice.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

1) Please avoid meal on Friday
    2) Please avoid blue clothes to the extent possible, including the hand kerchiefs, inner clothes etc.
    3) If possible, please to try feed cow raw potato tanned with turmeric powder on every Friday
    4) You could always carry a small silver ball in your wallet or wear a locket of silver ball or keep in your cash box at home or office
    5) Please try to offer milk to any temple, preferably Goddess Lakshmi continunously for five Fridays
    6) You may offer sweet burfi to the lady members in your office colleagues.

Regards