Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The transit Saturn and Jupiter are not much supportive for the present either for change of job for betterment or any immediate promotion. At present, you are running the Rahu Dasa and Mercury Bhukti which are 2/12th positon from each other, which may not give much favourable atmosphere in the office. Also the transit Rahu is aspecting the natal Rahu, which is likely to cause some minor health issues and things will get improved after Sept 2020.

Please try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, preferably between 10.30 am and 12.00 noon or at your convenient time, which will reduce the ill sufferings of teh dasa lord Rahu and also the transit Rahu.

Regards

Preethiabi likes this.
  2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present, you are running the final phase of the yogahara Venus dasa and Ketu Bhukti which will be operative until 24th December, 2020. This final period is called Dasa chidara and normaly this period will not give much beneifical results, even though the dasa lord Venus is palced in the 2nd house. Probably you may be blessed with beautiful but small eyes. Even the transit planet are also not much supportive. Please pray Goddess MahaLAKSHMI TO GET RID OF THE ILL SUFFERINGS. Also, in your chart, in as much as Moon is placed in the third house, you may go into untold depression and need someone to console you. Pleaase try to do meditation, which will also be good for your.]

Regards

3. aarchana6

aarchana6 New IL'ite

Thank u sir for ur reply.if I want to work in usa.is it favourable.

4. Mala58

Mala58 New IL'ite

DOB: 17/05/1988
    POB : Thane (Mumbai, MH)
    Time of Birth : 5:05 PM

Hello Sir,

This is regarding my son who's currently working in an MNC.

1) Currently the job which he is pursuing is not upto his choice, Lot of stress at workplace & very less cooperation from superiors. As a result, he is worried whether to continue with the job at present or look for something else.

Please let me know, when will he get a job of his liking & an appropriate time to change the current job.

Also, please highlight how will his career shape up in the future.

2) We have started to look for an alliance, but nothing has turned out to be positive yet. Please let me know, when will his marriage take place.

5. Purplejasmine

Purplejasmine New IL'ite

Hello Sir
    My visa has been rejected and I lost my job. I am returning to india in a couple of days. Past week has been really stressful.
    Please suggest any remedies for peace of mind and to get my visa and job back.

Thank you

6. Preethiabi

Preethiabi New IL'ite

Thanks for the prompt reply sir.

Can you please let me know about my mom's time also? As I told, she is getting into the trouble often by trusting everyone. We're trying our best to stop this. But can't. What to do to resolve this issue?

They are planning for my wedding. But due to this kind of issues, I'm refusing to getting marry. Please let me know if there is any solution to take care of my mom from this kinda issues.

7. Pragaspathy

Hi

If the birth details of your mother is available, please post the same with your request.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

For any event, the best remedy is to pray the Almighty of your choice, which will always be good for you

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

hI,

Your son was under the stressful period of Ashtama Sani which will bAse over mid of January, 2020.

Teh transit Jupiter will be moving from Scorpo to ?SAgittarius by tomorrow From there, he will aspecting your son's natal Juptier and also natal Venus. The aspect on natal Jupiter will help him to change the job of his expectation, to the expected place with expected salary and other perks and this may happen between 30th January, 2020 and 29th Feburay 2020. Hence, he may look for change form January, 2020 onwards.

As far as his marriage, you may look for alliance and if there is blessings of the Almighty, there are good ahcnes for getting married before December, 2019

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

you belong to Capricorn Lagna. In your chart, the Lagna lord Saturn and also the 12th lord Jupiter are in retrgrade motion and this will allow you to get settled in any foreign country; however, during the month, there is a change for abroad opportunity;; failing which the period between Nov 2020 and October, 2021 may bring some aboroad opportunity.

Regards