Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

According to his chart, the period between 26th November, 2019 to 31st December,2019 is supportive for change of profession; but it is doubtful that the profession may be to the expected place or expected salary sine the change may be as per his karma, it may be good or bad and even if he continues in his office, there may be chances for shifting to any unwanted place or post.

Also one of the reasons for all these things is also due to the fact that at present he is runnng the period of Sade Sati. Hence, you may try to offer boiled rise, soaked with sesame seed and sesame oil to the crow on every Saturday, preferably on every Saturday which will nullify the ill effects of 'Sade Sati.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please let me know which birth details belong to you and which belong to your DH. Also, please let me know the meaning for PBR and SBR

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The time for the present is not much supportive for acquiring any immovable property and you can wait until Oct 2020 and then take any initiative in this regard. and things will get changed after this period.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I find that you have consulted me earlier regarding your daughter; but I do not remember whether it is relating to her marriage or any any other issue.

Based on the birth details, your daughter belongs to Virgo Lagna and the 7th house, house is occupied by Ketu and also the retrograde Saturn and here is no beneficial aspect. Normally, Ketu in the 7th may give a love marriage, that too a marriage with a person of different caste but alogn with Ketu, Saturn is also placed. Two0 worst malefics in the 7th is not good and there is no any aspect of the beneficial planets. Both Rahu and Sun are directly aspecting the 7th house. Hence, much care should be taken in matching the charts.

The marriage is possible between Nov2020 and October, 2021, Hence,you may try to look for alliance from October, 2020 onwards.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The transit planets are very supportive from Nov 2019 to get married.

REgards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

There is nothing to worry. The transit SAturn is inthe 8th from your Lagna, which could be one of the reason and this period willbe over by mid of January,2010, By Thai month,you may try to peform Ganapathi HOmam and also try to make a visit to your family deity, i.e, famiy deity of your husband after ascertaining from their parents and donate to the temple priest liberally and things will improve from Feb 2019 onwars.

Regards

7. Priyaha

Priyaha Junior IL'ite

pbr (my name priyanka B Raj) husbands name (shaan B Raj
    i am 10 jan 1988, husband is 21 jan 1990

8. b99

b99 New IL'ite

Thank you for response

9. sujaus

sujaus New IL'ite

Hello sir,

Namaste.

I would need your suggestion and guidance on the following points.

1. My husband is having difficulties in his professional career. He doesn’t have peace of mind. Can he get a good job to his liking?

2. We are financially very unstable now and surrounded with many tensions and problems. We are literally having a rollercoaster ride like life from 2012.
    Please tell us when will our situation get better.

3.I had quit my job about 10 years back and want to work again. Is there a chance of me getting a job to support the family financially.

4.We are trying to sell a plot and a house from a long time. But, not able to find buyers. Kindly suggest some remedy for the same.

5.Pls suggest some remedies to get relief from these problems as soon as possible.

My details:
    Date- 22.09.1982
    Place- Amalapuram(East Godavari Dt, A.P)
    Time-9:06 Pm

Husband's details:
    Date- 04.01.1978
    Place- Kumbakonam(TamilNadu)
    Time- 05:30 Pm

Kindly guide us in crossing this difficult phase of our lives.

Thank you so much.

Regards,
    Sujatha.

10. royravan0

royravan0 New IL'ite

wooow! Exultant Work.