1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir,

D.O.B : 18.08.1973
    Place of Birth : Chennai
    Time Of Birth : 7.25 am

I have been trying for a job change for the past 4 years without much success. Kindly let me know when will i get a job change.Will their be change of location involved

Previously when I consulted you,you asked me to wait till 2018.I am not able to trace the thread.
    Kindly let me know when will I get another job.or else can I start tuition classes from home itself.

Thanks

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Even though both the charts have some problems concerning the progeny, on working out the Bheeja Sphutam and Kshetra Sphutam, which is a vital working concerning the progeny is supportive for the progeny and the time for the present until mid October, 2018 is very supportive for progeny, with the help of the medical assistance.

Hence, you may attempt for the progeny, with the medical assistance with the positive thinking, which will certainly give you beneficial results, with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The remedial measure on any issue is the dedicated prayers and surrendering to the Almighty.

According to your chart, the service is best suited one than the independent business activity.

In case, if you go to Kalahasthy and you can consult the pandit therein to do the remedial mesures for the progeny, they will perform the same.

Regarding the purchase of the land, if the seller is not willing to sell the property, you may look for an alternative land

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per your chart, the Saturn, the significator of profession is hemmed in between the Mars and Ketu; hence, it is not advisable to look for any change and it is better to stick on to your present position, and if necessary, you can take the tuition as a part time job, which will be beneficial to you

Regards

5. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir

I am eagerly witing for your predictions for my son and daughter.
    Kindly look into the charts and help me with remedial measures.
    I am really worried ,please help me sir.Query numbers are 29091 n 29092 respectively.
    Thanks always for your time and patience.
    God bless us.

Regards

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  6. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Sir
    Please help us and I know you are busy .
    Kindly help.
    Regards

7. Priyaha

Priyaha Junior IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

I have been separated from my husband for about 10 months now. Communication is at minimal. We are separated but no legal proceedings have taken place. Have tried many means at reconciliation but now am waiting for him to approach me. He has been very depressed and lonely as of late.

We were going to have our Hindu marriage in November (November 25), but it got canceled because of a disagreement between my mother in law and I. My husband and I were legally married on March 11, 2017. November 3 2017, the wedding was canceled and I have been living separately from my husband.

So this is a case of run-away husband I guess. My husband had a divorce in 2012, and I am his second wife. I had 2 relationships prior to getting married with him (one from 2002-2006 and another from 2008-2014).

Here are our birth details.

husband-
    21 Jan 1990; 1503; Fort Wayne Indiana gmt -5 (vrischik rashi, anuradha nakshatra, mithun lagna)

me (priyanka)
    10 jan 1988; 1530; chicago illinois gmt -6 (kanya rashi, hasta, mithun lagna)

8. Sowmyaraghu

Sowmyaraghu Gold IL'ite

Namasthe Sir,

We have been facing financial problems from past 7 years, even though we both are going for work and also we are doing Business (Wedding Planners) for extra income. Now a days it is becoming very worst condition Sir.

We are also facing family misunderstandings between myself and my mother in law or between my husband and his mother. Which will not end up with small issues.

How long it will take to come out of this financial crunch and family problems.

Kindly help us Sir and please tell us the remedies,

Birth details,
    Husband:
    D.O.B : 13.06.1979
    Place of Birth : Bangalore
    Time Of Birth : 01.15 AM

Me:
    D.O.B : 24.10.1985
    Place of Birth : Madhugiri, Tumkur Dist.
    Time Of Birth : 07.32 AM

9. Priyaha

Priyaha Junior IL'ite

I did have some communication with him on july 22-24, and then from july 29, july 30 and august 2--he was just stalking me as usual. However communication is minimal and abrupt.

10. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your answer.But I have made mistake in my date of birth,Instead of 15.08.2018,I have typed it as 18.08.2018.I am extremely sorry for the same.

D.O.B : 15.08.2018
    Time : 7.25 am
    Place : Chennai.

I am under extreme pressure in this job and I cannot take tuition while working here due to work timing and pressure.

Kindly once again check my chart and let me know whether I will get another job.

Thanks