Astrologer Fees And Remedies

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by deepshi, Jan 22, 2015.

1. deepshi

deepshi New IL'ite

I read a lot of threads on IL and camr to know about this.I called and he analysing and pradicting my horoscope..His predictions were really accurate to some extent and I really got impressed, so I asked him about my personal problems on marriage front..n then he asked me another to analyse my husband horoscope..He said that only after analysing his horoscope, he can give proper remedies..Anyways I negotiated wth him and he agreed on

I called him after 2 days and he told me that I have kualserpyogu and some other flaws in my kundali and thr remedy would be better

Does snybody here had similar experience with hm? Does hs remedies actually work??

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:welcome Sister @deepshi to IL family,

please do if the Kala Sarpha Dosha does exist in your Horoscope, visit Kalahasthi temple close to Thirupathi (Andhra Pradesh) and perform Pooja during Rahu Kaal believing to give you the remedy.

It just costs you at the temple may a thousand or two. If you still feel you should go ahead with take a second opinion before you shell out this kind of.

Also you seem to live closer to SHIRDI in Pune so please visit Shirdi Saibaba can turn you life at ease if you surrender unto thy feet.

This just my point of view, May Baba guide you always, SAIRAM

3. deepshi

deepshi New IL'ite

Thanks Saishakthi.. I completely agree with what you are saying..
    Also, currently I am in Bangalore and I cannot travel to Shirdi. I have heard really good about and wanted to know if someone has.

4. sundariraj

sundariraj New IL'ite

Hello Deepshi, have you performed his remedies. Were they effective. Can anybody share their experiences?

Thanks

5. samhitas

samhitas New IL'ite

Hi friends

Do you know any remedies for SADE sati ?
    I would like to perform

6. Gajalaxmi

Gajalaxmi New IL'ite

I know few good home remedies to reduce the effects of Sade Sati: Impress Lord Hanuman: It is believed that Shani Dev can be impressed if you worship Lord Hanuman. To reduce the effects of Sade Sati, worship Lord Hanuman on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Offer prasad or chant Hanuman Chalisa. Donate on Saturday: Donating items that are offered to Shani Dev is a good home remedy to reduce the effects of Sade Sati. Items like mustard oil, black clothes or black til should be given to Shani temple on Saturday. Donating money to the needy is also a good karma. Offer food: Offer chapati to black dog on Saturday. You can also give any other vegetarian food.
    It may help you too

7. samhitas

samhitas New IL'ite

Hello Gajalaxmi

Thank you for sharing this valuable info.
    Am really facing lots of problems in life, loss of money, alcohol addiction etc
    CAn this really helps

8. Gajalaxmi

Gajalaxmi New IL'ite

Ohmy God

I see you female, are you addicted

9. samhitas

samhitas New IL'ite

10. Gajalaxmi

Gajalaxmi New IL'ite

Avoid alcohol at any cost: Shani Dev gets really angry if his devotee drinks alcohol or follow some other bad habit. So, tell him to not drink alcohol especially on Saturdays and Tuesdays

goodluck

sahanashree likes this.