1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Apartments in Cherry Hill, close to Woodcrest Rd

Discussion in 'Indians in Cherry Hill' started by shrutidunwoody, Oct 29, 2014.

1. kannadapreme

kannadapreme Junior IL'ite

Hi Shruthi
    Nowadays it's getting cold .temp is around 45- 50's better to keep ur kid warm ...
    Regards
    jamuna

2. shrutidunwoody

shrutidunwoody Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jamuna
    Happy new year to you and your family...We are planning to come by this jan end...i just had a question ,my child is 4 yrs old ,on oct 18,he will turn 5 yrs, but i have heard in usa elementary school starts by oct 1st, and the age should be 5 yrs as of oct 1st, so what is my option here...u know any school which has cut off date as nov or u know any catholic or private school...please can you suggest me which are the good schools around voorhees/cherry hill area...

thanks
    shruthi

3. shrutidunwoody

Hi Jamuna,
    We have recently signed the lease with Echelon Glen. Will be moving there next week. I wanted to know if you have any information on good pre-schools in this area. We have a 4 year old, and would like to enroll him as soon as we settle. Appreciate if you can share any information.

Thanks
    Shruti

4. kannadapreme

Hi shruthi ,
    welcome to UsA,hw ws ur transition from Singapore , hw ur coping with cold weather sorry I saw ur message today only,hope u enrolled ur daughter to school already .I don't hv kids yet so I donot know much about school... I live in Echelon glen,if u need anything let me know...

jamuna

5. shrutidunwoody

Hi Jamuna
    Intially we stayed in a hotel for few days...Coming all the way from singapore was very hectic...it was a 25 hour flight...But now we are fine...Trying to adjust...Yeah its very chilly here...Cant even go out...One good thing is that dh got a drivers license without giving a test...But he needs to take a couple of driving lesson since we had a gap of 2 yrs...Just waiting to buy a car soon...
    Anyways how are u...we have moved in echelon glen...are you working or at home...actually we have a 4yr old son...we are looking for a preschool here...if you have any friend whose kid goes to preschool , please let me know...thanks jamuna for your help...i will definetely look forward to talk with you...take care...

Shruti

6. kannadapreme

Hi Shruthi,
    Hw R u? Am at home ,presently not working.M happy that ur hubby got driving license ,atleast u can buy car u donot hv to depend on public transport .I found out from my hubby's collegue about school,there is New Horizon Preschool on Evasahm road..u can find more details on website about enrollment .hopefully this helps ...

Regards
    jamuna