Anyone May Month Periods Started ?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Jeevasaro, May 26, 2016.

1. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Hey ladies am new to this forum...May 18th i got my periods ...Now am in CD9...doc suggested ubiphine, evasonic and ultra Co Q10 tablets for egg growth and have to start taking follicular study from May30(CD13) ...Anyone in my stage please share with me...thanks

2. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

People are not here on may month cycle....? If means please share

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

QUOTE="Jeevasaro, post: 3827264, member: 458638"]Hey ladies am new to this forum...May 18th i got my periods ...Now am in CD9...doc suggested ubiphine, evasonic and ultra Co Q10 tablets for egg growth and have to start taking follicular study from May30(CD13) ...Anyone in my stage please share with me...thanks[/QUOTE]
    Check out IUI in March thread. There's lot of TTC people actively discussing...

All the best to your current cycle!
    Baby dust to you.

Agony likes this.
  4. sappyM

sappyM New IL'ite

Hi Jeevasaro,

I am also in the same boat. Even my periods was on May 18th and did a scan on CD13.. my follicles were measuring only 11X7.. have to go for another scan tomorrow.. did you go through the scan ? what were your measurements ?

5. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Hi sappyM,
    I checked scan on CD12 and CD15 but all are small follicles...so doctor said to see next cycle....so sadly this cycle am out.. :-(
    Where are u from ? Are u chennai?