1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone in L2-EAD looking for job ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Sashank, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Sashank

Sashank New IL'ite

Hi,
    Any one looking for job L2 - EAD ?

Thanks and regards
    Rekha

2. JustMyself

JustMyself Gold IL'ite

Hi Rekha,

Any particular reason for the question ? I have a friend looking for a job and is in L2-EAD.

Rgds,
    JM

3. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Are you a recruiter? Do you have requirement?

4. Sashank

Sashank New IL'ite

I was one of them before . Had a very tough time when I began my search for job here . Took me some months to learn the ropes and learnt it in a tough way though .
    But now settled . So have taken as a mission to help out any L2-EAD ( especially women) .. who come here .. and search for job ... and feel lost in the maze ..

Help them ..
    If you need any technical training , I help them get training in ANY IT course they want .( Training fee they have to pay )
    If they need Marketing , I help them get marketing ( This is free of cost) .

Iam an Oracle Certified DBA , so this has got nothing to do with my profession .
    Its something I would like to give back .

I travelled the road and would like to make it easier for some one who wants to travel the same road .

Thanks and regards
    Rekha

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  5. kiddie

kiddie New IL'ite

Hello Sashank

I'm on L2 EAD and is trying for a job.I was in IT industry for 4 years, back in India. After that took a break of almost 4 years and is now trying to get back in IT industry.I'm totally confused.Earlier i was working in VC++ and now Im struggling to make a decision to be in development area or to make a transition to testing area.

Can you please share ur experience in finding job in US?Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

6. testuser25

testuser25 New IL'ite

Hi,

Anyone in bay area trying for jobs with l2 EAD in Software QA. I have 7 years of QA experience in India..i am trying for the past [COLOR=#009900 !important]3 months[/COLOR] and its so difficult to find one :(

Can someone share their experience of getting a job with L2 EAD?

I have updated profile in
    [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]linked in, dice and monster. but no luck..

Please help me out..

thanks
    [/FONT]