anyone going to Adyay Sishya from perungudi\thoraipakkam?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by rajikrishna, Dec 17, 2011.

1. rajikrishna

rajikrishna New IL'ite

Hi,

My daughter will be joining adyar sishya rom next month Jan '2012 for her LKG.She will be going to her school from Thoraipakkam. I am wondering i we should shift closer to adyar or thiruvamnyur.

Is there anyone going to adyar sishya school from perungudi\thoraipakkam?

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Congrats rajikrishna. how was the interview and getting into the school process..any recommendation or registration when shewas born..

all the best to both you and your daughter..

3. rajikrishna

rajikrishna New IL'ite

The interview went on very well. We had got the application when she was 1 month old. There was no recommendation needed nor any donation fee asked for. We just paid the term fees.

4. yuvaranig

yuvaranig New IL'ite

Hi Raji,

I am Yuvarani and my son is in LKG in Adyar Sishya. I live in Thoraipakkam Ceebros Boulevard. Please let me know your contact number to discuss on the commute options.

5. srirekham

srirekham Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ranikrishna and YuvaraniG:

Can you pls share the fees details in Sishya Adyar for LKG?

thanks

6. kanchushiva

kanchushiva New IL'ite

Hi Frnds
    My son is 5 months old (born on feb 27-2013) and just registered him in Sishya adyar. We got a chance receipt for 2017 LKG admission. They said confirmed seats are already booked for 2017 and people booked even when they are preganant. I dont understand few things here :

1. @rajikrishna -Can you please let me know When was ur daughter born and which year u enrolled her for LKG in Sishya ?When u registedred in 1 month did u get a chance seat or confirmed seat ? Any recommendations accepted there ? Please give me ur valuble inputs regarding the admission there .
    2. In case if anyone is preganant now and due next month, if they register and will they still be eligible for only a chance seat in Sishya? My son is just 5 months old and am going to admit him only 2017 Jan which is > 3 yrs time frame but still they say seats have already booked. if they really work based on FCFS method then it means , they will give confirmed seats to only those who were registered before March of each yr.?

Thanks!!

7. skga

skga New IL'ite

Hi Kanchu,
    Did you get any call from sishya? what is the process for chance seat?