1. Navratri Shlokas and Mantras - For all 9 Days of Navratri to Recite and get the Blessings of the Goddesses
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Back-to-School time! No worries of agonizing over what to pack in Kid's Lunchbox....Here's 100 simple Kids Lunchbox Recipes
    Dismiss Notice

Any yoga groups practising yoga everyday in burdubai area?

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by sunnysmiles, Sep 20, 2012.

1. sunnysmiles

sunnysmiles New IL'ite

Hello dear ladies,
    Any one practising yoga in burdubai area ? Would like to either join a group or if a teacher is available that is welcome too. Thanks for your replies in advance.

2. Geetabhumit

Geetabhumit New IL'ite

Hi frnd,
    A yoga instructor "Neelu" takes classes in burdubai behind golden sand 9. U can contact her on 0552752632. Classes r five days a week n reasonable too...

3. ramyajithendra

ramyajithendra Silver IL'ite

Hello sunnysmiles..

I practice pranayama and a few asanas at home every day. I haven't had any formal training in yoga..I watch baba ramdev pranayama videos on youtube and a few others as well...Have found it a lot beneficial. I know a couple of neighbors who attend a yoga group in Bur dubai regularly.. will contact them and mail u the details.

4. sunnysmiles

sunnysmiles New IL'ite

Hi ramya... Thanks for your info. You seem to be from Mysore. I am from Mysore too. Please give me your numbers . I shall get in touch with you. I stay just behind trade centre spinneys. My number is 3798272
    .regards Suma.