Any Treatment For Low Sperm Count

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ILUser07, Jul 20, 2016.

1. ILUser07

ILUser07 Silver IL'ite

Hi ILs,

My DH has low sperm count and motility. We TTC for 4 yrs and on doctors advice we went through IVF and blessed with precious baby boy. I just finished the roller coaster ride and already the pressure started for the second kid at home.
    I want to know if anyone conceived naturally with these conditions. Any tried and successful treatment for poor semen quality?

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

sperm quality do change over time. Make your DH to eat healthy food supplements. There are many natural solutions to improve sperm quality try those whenever you could. Slowly things will improve. Hope his stress levels will decrease too.
    Do check his current sperm conditions, that might guide you to decide on next course of action.
    All the best.

Salaman likes this.
  3. ritz1

ritz1 Bronze IL'ite

Small onion( sambar onion), coconut water, egg, watermelon, oranges, beetroot, drumstick. These foods will help in increasing sperm count.

4. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

There's medicine called Speman...of Himalaya company...it is said that it increases sperm count.

5. Preethies

Preethies Junior IL'ite

Soak honey with dates and eat daily 10 nos twice. Vitamin d and coq forte also helps. Check the levels of vitamin D also. Vitamin d plays a major role in sperm quality.

Thanks
    Preethi

dc24 likes this.
  6. ILUser07

ILUser07 Silver IL'ite

I am not aware of Vit D. He is taking suppliments as his Vit D is low.

7. Preethies

Preethies Junior IL'ite

Vitamin d supplements pays off for sure... good luck

8. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Hi vasumathy,
    Do u have any idea about fertilaid men and fetilaid count mobility..my husband sperm count is just 0.5 with 4 ml volume and 0% motility.its non obstructive severe oligospermia.

V have planned to go back to India by next year tor start jamuna treatment before that my husband like to take fertilaid..I’m really sacred it may harm him or baby.totally confused

V follow very healthy lifestyle ( nuts ,muruga flowers ,weekly once mutton alternative days 2 eggs , greens ect) but v can’t able to increase his sperm

Can u able to help me ..if u have any idea pls share.

9. Prache

Prache New IL'ite

My husband currently taking this fetilaid combo.It is just like regular vitamin tablet but has targeted ingredients that improves semen parameters. His urologist suggested him to take this medicine along with clomid. This works for some people and no effect for others.We still don't know how it is going to behave in our case,but i am sure it wont harm baby or him.

Salaman likes this.
  10. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Thanks prache for ur reply ...v met a urologist here my husbAnd count is too low s9 he. Is just suggesting ivf ...