Any remedies to get married ?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by SHS, Oct 12, 2010.

1. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Hey stuti, which part of India do u reside, do u hv a copy of Rukmini kalynam, PLZZZZZZZZZZZZz share with me...

Yes i have started chanting but not regular skipped yesterday, since my exams are appraoching find it hard to study n pray simulatanously , i will stringently do it from 1st july.even planning for friday lighting lamp in july onwards.

Lots of luv
    Aarta:kiss

2. Sharthi

Sharthi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Stuti,

Thanx for the link dear. My mom participates with other ladies in the nearby temple on tuesdays during 3PM-4.30PM. You can light lemon lamps in front of durga and start chanting slokas. You can offer milk. You need one set of pooja items for doing archanai.Priest will start with durga pooja rituals like abhishegam, sankalpam, decorating durga with flowers and end with harathy. In meanwhile ladies will together recite Durga slokas, Lalitha Sahasranamam, durga ashtothra namavali, and many songs. In the end Durga prasad will be distributed to everyone...I heard this is how generally they do the durga pooja in the temple...And not sure how far we can do it at home. Hope this will help you.

Regards,
    Sharthi

3. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Dear Aarta

I am from Gujarat.where are you from ??

I dont have Rukmini Kalyanam.I came to know about it only from IL.But I am going to get it n start reading after my exams.

Love
    Stuti

4. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sharthi

If possible try Solah Somvaar and if u dont have time then atleast try to fast for 4 mondays during shravan month ( next month from 18th july) It is considered to very auspicious.

Thank you very much for the info.I will also try to go n do it in a temple only.

Love
    Stuti

5. narmadhasenthil

narmadhasenthil New IL'ite

dear friend...

i will post a very powerful and simple pooja for u,,,,for this pooja all u need is patience abd belief......sucess is sure.....
    iam posting the link for sai vrat pooja of 9 weeks ......pls do it... u will get a nice married life..

Shirdi Sai Baba Vrat Pooja book download and instructions

u canaslo get this book in saibaba temple...

all the best

sairam

6. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Hi dear,
    I am from Delhi. good luck for your exams .I have tries a lot but could not get the copy of Rukmini kalyanam here. DO get it fast and please share it with me. plz share ur email id.

love
    Aarta:)

7. premar5

premar5 New IL'ite

Dear Stuti,
    How are you? I have a question about the turmeric remedy you talked about. Does it have to be a silver container in which you put the turmeric or can it be made of any metal? I live in the U.S. and it is not very easy to find silver containers. Also, when you leave the turmeric in the temple, should you also donate the container to the temple as well?
    Thanks,
    Prema.

8. devibl

devibl Senior IL'ite

Even me too visited nithya kalayana perumal temple last year.Its been almost a year not yet married. as priyankka said its all depends on our own past karmas..

9. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Pl. go to this Thiru Kalyana Perumal ( I am not sure about the name ) but it is Perumal temple. It is located after Kovalam beach on the main road itself. If you enquire any of them they will guide you. This is very lucky temple you will get marry with in a year.

Have truth full pray you will get it

BTW can you provide your Birth time date and place of birth let me check your horoscope and help you my level best

good luck.
    take everything easy in our life like how the boat flot on the sea.

10. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

What Sumanrathi has menthion is NithyaKalyana Perumal temple.. They say u will get married within few months after the temple visit, i had visited once(2 years back)and once my parents went for me(some 6yrs back).. But got married only 6months back.. Even they say Thirumanancheri temple, even it dint work for me..

But, one think i can say u, all these temple visits blessed me with a loving life partner eventhough it was delayed..

So dont loose hope, do ur temple visits with full faith and confidence and best wishes for getting married soon and a happy life! :)