any one from seoul,south korea?

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific - Other Areas' started by GeethaVani, Dec 16, 2006.

1. kalpana.m

kalpana.m New IL'ite

hi madhu,

this is kalpana .iam living in seoul.iam searching for some indians friends in seoul.i have a baby of 2yrs old.iam a new member of indusladies.
    waiting for the reply
    bye

2. kalpana.m

kalpana.m New IL'ite

hi jayavel,

iam a new member of this group.iam living in seoul.i want to make some indian friends

3. kalpana.m

kalpana.m New IL'ite

hi rizwan,

iam a new member of indusladies.i want to make some friends.iam living in seoul.

bye

4. Minni

Minni New IL'ite

Hi deepa r u still in soeul??

5. miniksr

miniksr New IL'ite

Hi All,

My name is mini. I am new to indusladies. Mr Rizwan is doing a very good job. He is helping indians a lot. Keep it up.

I came to seoul last month. I am staying near anguk station. I would like to know are there any indians staying near to our place. I have 2yrs old kid. Please let me know if any. Waiting for reply.

6. bhatnagar

bhatnagar New IL'ite

Hey my girlfriend has an indian passport and is looking for work in south korea. She has an ma in microbiology and a whole host of other qualifications. I would love her to come to seoul and work but they have many restrctions for people with indian passports. How long can she stay on a tourist visa? If anyone can help and knows of any companies that hire indians please get back to me. thanks

7. sidxavier

sidxavier New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am Siddharth. I have just completed my BTech(Electronics) and have got a 6 months internship in Seoul. I will be reaching by the end of this month.
    Since this topic is pretty old I was just wondering how many of you are still there in korea.

My work place is Seoul National University. Is there any one studying in SNU or has studied.? Would surely want to get in touch with ppl who are in Korea at moment..

Bye
    Sid.

8. sidxavier

sidxavier New IL'ite

With a tourist VISA you can stay for 3 months. Most of the other VISAs are generally for 3 months. If you have a proper job offer from a company then along with the offer letter the company also applier for a VISA issuance number for you in the korean immigration office. This VISA issuance number (obtained for you by your employer) has to be provided to the embassy in india to get any sort of VISA with duration longer than 90 days.

Sid.

9. Jazz

Jazz New IL'ite

Hi kalpana are you still in Seoul?

10. anchal

anchal New IL'ite

Hi,
    My name is Anchal Vohra, I work as a journalist for an Indian news channel called NDTV.
    I'm working on a half hour documentary on Indians who are in korea to teach English and the huge demand for English language teachers in korea and other countries today. What is the life of an Indian teacher in korea like?
    Stories on both men and women, women who have left their families behind to go to korea and work. How easy or/and tough it is?
    Please get in touch soon.
    Best wishes
    Anchal Vohra
    Correspondent
    NDTV