Any good dentists in Hyderabad?

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by lalithanivas, Mar 22, 2012.

1. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi all

I want to know if there are any good dentists in Hyderabad.I need a good dentist to extract my wisdom tooth and gum problem.I am really scared of dentists.I need a dentist who is really good and gentle.Please recommend any good dentist.

2. Sushmavarala

Sushmavarala Senior IL'ite

Specify the exact area you are looking for like KPHB, Nizampet, Alwal

3. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

4. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Its strange that nobody can suggest a good dentist.

5. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Hey i know G.N RAO at shankarmath.
    See if it is not far you cna go.

Please do ask for g.n. rao , if you dont ask his assitants will do.

Goodluck

6. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

lalithaji,

I heard good feedback about Positive Dental in KPHB(same lane as of Bank of Maharashtra) from few of my colleagues,but they also added that its bit expensive there..u may take an appointment and have a word with doctor..

7. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

ameerpet dental hospital in ameerpet is also expensive but gentle. it is in the lane next to srikshna sweets and before RS brothers ameerpet

8. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi All

Thanks for all your replies.Keep posting if there are experienced dentists who are gentle in their work.I don't mind if it is bit expensive,but treatment should be good for what ever we pay.

9. harikamahesh

harikamahesh Bronze IL'ite

Hi lalithanivas..

No need to worry abt that ...Its very common to everyone.....I have recently had my 2 wisdom teeths removed..One in Hyderabad where my parents stay....Since im verry very sensitive they have enquired each and every one for the gud Drs.....and finally found one Dr in Himayat Nagar...Dr Afsar.
    Beleive me he was sooo guud ,patient ,cool,well mannered and doesnt caost much tooo with very hygenic...(It was recently opened by Rosiah !!) .I was really worried abt my tooth removal ...n he made it without any pain and it took 3 hrs for him to remove my tooth...starting from 9pm to 12 Am :)since mine was 1 inch length n it got stck inside the gums!!!.. and the whole night i was bleeding completely without pain!!!..

So if required i can give u the details !!!....
    All the best !!:thumbsup

10. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi Harika,

Thanks a lot dear.I am thinking that it may take hardly one hour to remove them.But after reading your post I am a bit scared that it took 3 hrs for you.Even I should get 2 wisdom teeth removed.I am very scared.Don't know how I will be able to manage.How was your pain and in how many days you recovered?Did he put any stitches? can they give general anesthesia if we request? I am really very scared.
    How much did it cost? Should I take an appointment and go there.I don't stay in Hyderabad.It takes nearly 8 hours from my place to come to Hyderabad.So after the procedure should I need to stay in Hyd for further consultations or can go back? Please give me further details.

LalithaNivas