Any Astrological queries will be answered...It is a service, pls use it wisely.

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 12, 2013.

1. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Your Birth details reveal that Your's is a rishaba rashi and Dhanu lagna jaathagam..
    Your horoscope is a considerably good one...Your lagnaadhipathi, sits in 7th house which is a maraka sthaanam for lagna hence he attains Kendraadhipatya dosham..So he will do some problems in Married life..
    Also I hope you saw the horoscope match before marriage because yours is a full dosha jaathagam and you also have Mars debilated..Which is not at all good for married life..because for a woman married life and sexual pleasures and age of puberty can be understood by looking at Mars's position in her horoscope...Mars is not a at favourable position for you..Also Yoga karakan Mars getting debilated is not good for life...

Now let me tell you , about your charecteristics,
    1.You have good belief in god, but sometimes you yourself will question it unnecessarily.
    2.Your husband will be doing whatever you feel is not right, this will be throughout your life time..
    3.Your family life will be full of struggles, because a debilated mars aspects your family spot..
    4.But you have also got some of the very goods yogas in your horoscope..u have got dharmakarmaadhipathi yogam which is one of the top yogams a native can ask for..It will give fame, fortune, money and Possessions over life..
    5.You have got three planets exalted which is also a very good thing...
    6.Now surya dasa is going on and sun is definitely bound to do good things for your jathagam..
    7.Don't worry things in your family will slowly change..Just don't press your family too much, let them be how they want to be...Give them some space and freedom and show them that they are important to you even though if they aren't..That could just help you a little bit..
    8.Keep reading sundragaanda paarayanam in your house, so that the misunderstandings between you and your husband will come down..
    9..Try to be the wife he wants to be, in close quarters..I hope you understand what I'm trying to say...
    Here I would like to say something,""No weapon is as powerful as a woman.."
    "A woman can do anything she wants in her life just by a hindsight.."
    So try to use the policy of give and take..Give what he wants first and then without even giving him a hint, take what you want form him..He wont know because he'll be busy praising whichever he likes in you or whichever you did that amazed him..."
    I'm telling all this because your horoscope doesn't show a favourable prediction when it comes to family life, but it shows that you are a powerhouse and you can take down anything..hence the suggestions...Hope you got my point..Good luck dear..

And regarding your job, try for some government positions, because that will fetch you better positions in life than going abroad...
    rgds,
    Athura

2. Thenmozhi25

Thenmozhi25 New IL'ite

Hi,

My date of Birth : 25-04-1986 18:18 IST
    Place: Tirupur

Can you please tell me when will i get married and how will be my married life? and also how will be my career?

Thanks,
    Thenmozhi.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
  3. niyathi123

niyathi123 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I have attached mine and my husbands charts.
    My questions :

-- we have a 1 yr old son, will we have any more kids
    -- i have a good job now. will i be able to sustain it for 20 more years . i dont want to be financially dependent on my husband. will it be possible
    -- married life not great, will it continue like this . or any improvements.

1) husbands chart 2) my chart

m-chart.jpg Chart.aspx.gif

4. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Athura

I will be very much thankful to you to do this sirvice

I need to two things

1. When I will get job change over ?
    2. When I will buy own house ?

pl. see the attachment for all the details

Attached Files:

5. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi thenmozhi, can you please give your birth chart...?Because I don have much time in calculating your chart..If you have your jadhagam with you pls send the scan copy of your chart in this page..I'll see that and answer your questions..
    Thanks,
    Athura

6. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hey there, i got your question??
    Will see it and reply you in some time..
    RGds,
    Athura

7. niyathi123

niyathi123 Bronze IL'ite

Could you please look into my chart if you have time. I have posted mine and my husbands chart.

8. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Dear ,
    You have one kid because you are blessed..By looking into your chart I should say that, Even that one child is because of god's grace..Your puthra kaarakan Guru has lost his power and he is again sitting in Lagna..Also Puthra sthaanaadhipathi is accompanied by neecha guru..But since it was guru he didn't do much problems and blessed you with one kid..
    Your married life is not so great because you have Mars aspecting your 7th house...Mars is generally a Malefic planet and he does provoke you to involve in fights with your husband...as far as your husband is concerned he is a secretive person..You always try hard to know what is in his mind but will eventually fail and will be frustrated..It is not his mistake, he couldn't understand you because he consiiders that you are far more difficult to understand...And hence he gave up trying to know the depths of you...I can see a not so great Married life, but hey, it is upto us whether we give up on something or not...So don't worry pray to god and don't press your husband too much into anything...Just have a casual life and things will eventually turn up...Try to do Sundaragaanda paarayanam in your house during your spare time..Intimacy between husband and wife will definitely come good...
    Good luck my dear..
    Rgds,
    Athura

9. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Could you please go through the details of my sister and let us know how her future will be and career prospects? when will be her marriage? How will be her married life and spouse details?

DOB: 19.06.1984
    Time: 09.54am
    Place: TIrunelveli
    Star/Rashi: Sadhayam / Kumbam

Waiting eagerly for ur reply.

Regards,

10. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hey,
    By seeing at your horoscope, i can understand that now it is chandra dasha that is happening for you and in chandra dasha it is rahu bukthi that is happening now..Things will be worriesome..But dont worry things will be better soon..You may get a job change over this year, since Guru is transitting your 12th house..The change may be an abroad chance..But be careful because guru is bound to give you a lot of expenditures also...Don't take any big loans nowadays...
    You may buy a House in the next sub period of guru in chandra dasha...Good luck
    Rgds,
    Athura