Any Astrological queries will be answered...It is a service, pls use it wisely.

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 12, 2013.

1. blessedgirl

blessedgirl Bronze IL'ite

Hi sir,
    Greetings !

I would like to know about my husband and my career and other general things. My husband is trying to change his job since last two years. He did some courses and scored well too.But didn't get any job.Now his job is in threat. We have started a business two months before with friends. We are really tensed about our future. Please find below the details
    Husband:
    DOB: 3-9-1981
    POB: nedumkandam, idukki dist, Kerala
    TOB: 9.30am

Mine:
    DOB-18-1-1984
    POB: kattappana ,idukki dist,kerala
    TOB:11.45 pm

Son:
    DOB:20-5-2013
    POB:Dubai, UAE
    TOB:8.20pm (local time)

I would like to know the following details.
    1. About my husband's job
    2. About our business
    3. Is we face any high financial trouble
    4. Remedies for the problems

Thanks in advance
    Aishu

2. Rupanzal

Rupanzal New IL'ite

Name: Praveen Selvam
    DOB: 9-Apr-1986, 12:15 pm
    Place: Bangalore

Please advice when he will be married.

upload_2016-9-8_11-27-37.png

Attached Files:

3. Babybala

Babybala Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I have a doubt in gemstone astrology.please help me in this. 4 months back i consulted my family astrologer in my native place for conceiving a baby soon and for a job.He told there are some health complications for me and my husband and suggested a gemstone ring in silver. Its Yellow sapphire(Pushpa ragam).
    The doubt i have is,after i started woring the ring its started melt , and change in color like some dust spots. I suspect its flawed and not original.
    Can i remove it......

4. RRama

RRama New IL'ite

Do you do this service now?

5. priyak444

priyak444 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am not having a happy marriage from day 1. So many have said my 7th place is filled with planets and causing this. I cant imagine another 20-30 yrs in this marriage. I have tried all means to improve but basically we both just cant be with each other and can only live like roommates for the sake of family and society.

Should I get a divorce and remarry. Will remarriage work ? please help

Aug 22, 1979
    7.30 pm
    chennai

6. vishina

vishina New IL'ite

I am badly in need of advice. I have been trying to sell a family property - it belongs to my relative for the past five years.
    But no luck. Kindly advice on its sale, if any.

Date: 07/nov/1973
    Place: New Delhi
    Time: 10.20 am

Thank you for your help

7. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi..
    At present for your nakshatra, Jupiter being the guardian angel is in retro motion , so things must have been quite stormy in the last few months.. But You've mentioned that, the property belongs to your relative.. If that is the case then the chart of the person who owns the property should be examined.. In your case, time is not good untill this march.. After that, you expect certain relief in terms of financial matters.. you'll defintely be facing a lot of turmoils in your career, but all that will settle down, after march..
    For Dhanu lagna natives, Venus is the first degree, malefic and hence, during venus dasha you will be facing all the problems relating to sixth house, including diseases, Debts, Loss of Job, Loss fame etc.. But do not lose heart, things will be fine.. Try keep it as a habit in your life, not to wear Silver ornaments much.. pray to Mahalakshmi on fridays, and wear gold ornaments as much as possible, which will increase the influence of Jupiter in your life..
    Hope this solves your query..

8. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Dear Priyak,
    From what i see, it is not just because of many planets occupying your 7th house, it is becasue all those planets are strongly inside, kalasarpa Dosham.. in your case, 7th lord sun, Lagna Lord Saturn, Venus the planet for marital harmony and sexual pleasures, Moon the planet of attractions and emotions are all in very close conjunciton to rahu.. Rahu certainly makes it illusive and he'll not give a clear picture of life.. Hence all this confusion..
    And more over, Rahu and Sun are vicious enemies and so are saturn and sun.. So, my advice would be to offer surya namaskaram every day and listen to Aditya hrudayam.. Visit sooriyanar temple once.. Go to any nearby shiva temple on Sundays and pray to Sun god by offering Wheat.. After the prayer, take the Wheat and give it to a cow by your own hand.. keep doing this, there can be some relief..
    I wold like to share some other things to you which can't be shared in public domain, pls send a private message to me..

Reagrds,
    Athura

9. GoodVibesOnly

GoodVibesOnly Senior IL'ite

@athura
    Hello Sir,
    My mother worries a lot for my sister's marriage, although she is getting a lot of suitors none of them seem to be settling due to various reasons. Could you please advice us on when we can expect her to get married? Below are her details:
    Name: Naga S
    DOB/ Time: 04 November 1988, 06:30am
    Place: Peddapuram, Andhra Pradesh

Your help would be much appreciated, thank you.

10. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

hello,
    I want to know about my career. I am currently doing my masters and living in usa. I have been working on and off since last year. I want to complete my masters and get a full time job this year. will I get a permanant job and work? how long will I work?
    My details
    Name: sadhana
    DOB : 11 Nov 1986
    Time : 04: 20 PM
    Place:Chennai

my husband details
    Name: Badri
    DOB: 10th June 1987
    Time 04: 25 PM
    Place: Chennai

Thanks,
    Sadhana