1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Another Day!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Jan 1, 2018.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dearest Srama,
    Wish you all a very happy new year. How beautiful is to start my first day of the work in this year with your posts positivity. When you write, we don't need a pictures to explain. I felt that I was also absorbing that moment. So true, as the time goes by we are all getting to the realisation that what matters the most is NOW.

Thank you,
    Vani

Srama likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Vani,

So so nice to hear from you! This is the joy of writing here. Hope you had a fantastic start to the New Years! Thank you for your words of appreciation Vani - I do realize that the few moments of intense being in the present can get verbose. I am also amazed at how much processing in the back ground happens when I live in the moment and that can help me carry on for a few days till the next moment comes!

Happy New Year again to you and your lovely family!

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

WowI don't know of any one else who can extract so much of nectar out of an ordinary day and reeal the extraordinary lurking in it.

Srama likes this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

He he he...
    Now you know me @Balajee :biggrin:. I did wonder if I was terribly bored on that day and read so much into it or if I had really vivid imagination and infused the day's mundane activities with it! But the honest truth is, sometimes the way I experience days and events and moments are intense and the mind observes more than what the eye sees and the heart flutters with joy for, for once both of them are on the same page! Do I make sense?

5. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Only you can do this Sabitha :). Make a simple moment or circumstance extravagant.
    Can’t remember a time when I found your snippets to be any less magical.

You feel and write with your heart and soul, that’s what I truly admire.

Srama likes this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Meenu, @Scorpio707,

I was actually thinking of you this morning on a different note and here you are! My days are still crazy busy - will touch base soon. On that note, I sometimes feel it is those little moments that keep me going and I seem to be completely involved in those moments. I surprise myself when it all comes out.

Thank you for your words of appreciation and for always being there.

Scorpio707 likes this.