Angry and upset during vaibhava laxmi pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nidhi2011, Dec 3, 2011.

1. nidhi2011

nidhi2011 New IL'ite

Hello ILites,

i need a suggestion. I am 10th week pregnant and i thought of doing 8 weeks of vaibhavalaxmi pooja . I already finished 2 weeks. today i.e this friday i am supposed to do my 3rd week of pooja, but this morning I had a huge fight with my dad (as he was not good to my mother- I could not bear anymore of such behaviour toward her). I had lot of yelling , crying and was angry. I also threw something. I felt really guilty about all this later as all this happend on friday when I should be praying god. but I am feeling very sorry and guilty as this happened on Friday. i prayed vaibhavalaxmi devi that I will be doing the pooja next week. But I somehow feeling so sorry and in auspiscious. I could not stay calm. I want really blessings of goddess. I am feeling very negative and stressful.
    Please friends let me know. I am worried about my baby too.

Thanks
    Nidhi

2. lathakishore

lathakishore Junior IL'ite

nidhi,
    god wont do any bad to you or to your babyeither vibhavalakshmi or else. this is for confirm,but your anger makes baby anxious, yes its proven that babies know and feels mothers emotions...if you are angry, your heartbeat and bp wil grow, and you heart beat will be listened by your baby

lisiten ramayana, bhagavatham, soothing music, classical music ...etc

if you believe in god, you can understand the actual charactersics of him, domt feel guilt or scare,emotions are humanly tthing....try to be calm.......

one thing i want to tell and conclude is show emotions if needed, but dont feel ..am practicing this ...this will help to teach your kid. . .

if you want some satisfaction about devi,perform that puja saturday itself, tomorrow) ,if so you didnt miss one week in between..perform one more friday also if it is friday specific.....

cheers
    latha

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  3. madhuriarepogu

madhuriarepogu Junior IL'ite

HI Nidhi ,

Every emotion in you will have a feeling in you baby so take care . Nothing wrong in getting angry , anu feelings or emotions will be created by god , keep faith on god and go ahead with you daily activities as you like .I think this is you first time u blasted out, But You should not stop puja , evil will try to stop your good activities remember Sorry If I hurt you , as you mentioned you have completed only 2 weeks , there is a rule in this puja that 3 weeks should not break . Now you have to start next week as 1st week only . As you are pregnent pls, pls dont do fasting eat before 11 am and take fruits, milk , juices , dryfruits any junk food or breakfast items ,and after completing evening puja take rice. It is not really good sign or healthy you keep fasting to you r baby also . Pls godess will also not be happy , nothing wrong in taking food and doing puja your prayers will be listened.

Madhuri

4. nidhi2011

nidhi2011 New IL'ite

Thanks friends,

I took a break last week but I will definately perform starting this week. I am not sure why and feeling very guilty but I am having frequent outburst. I am feeling sorry after that moment but I cannot realise or control my anger. In fact my anger attacks are also too agressive. I asked doctor, but she says mood swings are common, God help me with this, I dont want to get to any situation that hurts my baby. I am feeling lot more depressed and angry these days. I had 4-5 out bursts since I am pregnant. I am crying lot and screaming to the top of my lungs. I need to practise some anger management techniques. Queit worried. Let god be with me and my child.

Nidhi