1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey dear!

First of all thank you so much for such a detailed feedback! :worship2:
    I think this is the longest for this story!
    Thank you so much! Dont know what else to say other than thankyou. Got to find a new word!
    Dont know whether I deserve or not but like any human being, am feeling happy when I get showered with love : ) . Thank you so much for that!

:blush::blush::blush: Thanks a lot dear! Very happy am!

Overjoyed that you were able to connect with the story! Regarding Ganesh, Ha Ha! yeah! But men are men! And few things dont change with men! So I thought it that way! But now its sparks! May be Ganesh should have uttered those three words! :smile: Just that I thought and saw it in a different way!

Very happy when you people say that its refreshing and stress buster! Thank you so much for that! Means a lot to me! Though I like to write stories, to be frank, there needs some effort from my side to post it regularly. When that effort is being acknowledged by such feedbacks, it feels divine. Very happy and thank you so much for that. Ha Ha Ha fans huh:facepalm: (naa avlo laam worth illa maa) ( I dont think I deserve such things! lol!)
    Anyway thanks for your love and support! : )
    And regarding new story, I dont have any plot as usual. I mean as of now.
    If I get that feel, I will definitely write again.
    But dont know when.
    Glad that you will be reading my stories. I will be happy to read your thoughts and opinions on my other stories as well.

Thats very nice of you! Feeling pampered! Thanks again!

Renukaran! My God! You remember huh....Am feeling nostalgic...It was my very first attempt in writing and When I read that now am like :facepalm:.

Ha ha regarding other authors, yes! There are wonderful people here. But I have not read stories here even before I started to write.

But after writing stories, I read a few as they became my friends here.
    So I would suggest @sreeram 's "Am in love". (You might have read that already). Its very fresh, genuine, soothing and completely natural.
    And @blackbeauty84 writes like a pro. Her command over the language is one more feel good factor. You can read her stories! Worth it!
    And as of now I dont remember any other stories as I have not read much here.

Sorry If I have missed something! But you made my day!
    Thank you so much for such a feedback taking time and effort : ) : ) : ) :worship2::worship2::worship2:
    Feeling thankful!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    Nehaan likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

Hey Ramya dear! Thank you so much!
    Thank you sooo much once again!
    And regarding my new story, will definitely write again but only If I get some solid plot!
    Not sure when that will happen!
    Thank you so much for your constant support and love:worship2:

Nehaan likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Hey thank you so much! Glad that you read my story!
    Happy that you liked it : ) : ) : )
    Good day : )

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Hi!

Thank you so much!
    Ha Ha! Thats nice of you to say that!
    Feeling happy but I dont think I deserve that!
    Anyways! Am happy and thank you so much!
    Good day! : ) : ) : )

5. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Wow Wow Wow, whattey a climax..... perfect... fabulous, girl you really got talent and its blooming day by day...
    I was struck with too much office pressures, but would always peek in and read your episode....
    I never expected aadhira & senthil... thought shankar... but great again.... the way u united them together is no words explain darling...

and i like the way krish told " dad wont be coming hereafter", yes kids must know and understand the real scenario so they can face the word more boldly... uniting madhu mom with her is great..

last episode get together scenes i loved it, seriously missing sooo much now...
    you gave happiness & sad ending your story girl... as aadhiraa told happiness & tears will come together,... tats how we felt...

and vasu-diary farm... semma... a second i was dumbstruck in happiness tat vasu didnt die.... then realized ganesh would have found tat if he is same vasu.....

you didnt elaborate tat madhu got second life through vasu, with tat one name u made us ensured her life is back....

we all love your stories because we all missing something in our lives and that is available in your story through love, friendship, romance, taking bold decisions.... tats the great skill giril, lets god bless you abundantly....

Going to miss you badly :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: i could already feel a shallow inside my heart... and i am not gng to meet madhu, vasu, arul, indhu, aadhira, senthil, ganesh, kalyani, krish, dhriti, shylu, kayal.....

obviously @Adharv will miss harshad....

i felt this story ended toooo soon compared to earlier one.... isnt it @periamma ???

I know you will definetly come back in 2 months..:kissingheart::kissingheart:
    Love you loads, a big, tight hug to you....

I miss @meerasrini ... soon let she comeback....

Rampuri9, IniyaaSri, periamma and 2 others like this.
  6. VidyaSuresh

VidyaSuresh Silver IL'ite

7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Iniyaa...Iniyaa….I heard it's flooding at IL Inga vandhu partha @Preetii nanbi feelings of india range la feeling :fearscream::fearscream: Nanbi do u want me to send tissue or towel....alakudadhu…(no crying) :nono:"Un (preetii) Kannil Neer Vazhinthaal, En Nenjil Uthiram Kottuthadi" so Iniyaa do come back with another series and make her feel happy.

BTW who is harshad??? :lol: Just kidding nanbi...once accepted as bro, can't change the destiny idhu avanoda fate...he will sail along. (Harshad oda reaction :BangHead::BangHead:)

IniyaaSri and Nehaan like this.
  8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Preetii @Adharv miss you girls. Start a new chat thread we all can have fun. You can discuss about any subject

Adharv and IniyaaSri like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Hey Preeth!

Was waiting for you girl!
    Thank you so much for this elaborated feedback! :worship2:
    Each and every line....Made me smile wide! Thank you so much for that girl!
    Dont know what else to say! Thank you so much for showering me with love! Pampered : )
    Love you and hugs to you!
    Yeah may be the story ended soon when compared to the previous one!
    Miss you too! Take care and love you girl!

10. IniyaaSri

":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :rolleye::rolleye::rolleye:
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Adharv likes this.