Anal Fissure

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Rajapriyab, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Rajapriyab

Rajapriyab Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I am 27 weeks pregnant now and last week had a small bubble in anal mouth. I had motion problem during my early pregnancy but in 4th month it came to normal. Now once the bubble has come having motion problem. I had a consultation with doc and she said that some may get during pregnancy and gave some antibiotics. She told me to come only if the bubble grows. It didnt grow now but its not reducing also. Am afraid of this.Will it subside only after my pregnancy.Ladies..anyone had the same problem?

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Rajapriya
    Still you are having this sort of discomfort even after delivery??
    how did you managed to overcome the situation.please come up with your confront.
    Thanks.

3. sumaramesh

sumaramesh New IL'ite

HI

I know this is OLD Post, but writing here, hoping it would help some one who searched for this...

I had Hard stools and had severe pain while passing motion. And used to see some blood tooo...

Showed to Doctor, he suggested Surgery for Anal fissure.. But me and DH waited to see for two weeks.
    Mean while took medicines he gave...

* Eat lot of fruits/vegetables/Greens..
    * Bought Igol (Laxative) and drank night for month.
    * Also had Looz Laculose, which would soften stool..

Within 1 week, i recovered and no now more complaints of it...

4. sim2012

sim2012 New IL'ite

This is a common problem but is a very painful one. I tried ointments such as Proctosedyl, Sucral ANO and Shield but I would suggest Pelix by Himalaya. It is an ayurvedic ointment and has no side effects. I had this problem for more than a month after delivery - sitz bath + Pilex gave me a lot of help. Please try.

5. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am also struggling with Anal Fissure. They gave me Shield Ointment and Pilex Tablet by Himalyas. They gave for only 4 days, but its almost 15 days i am struggling like this but may be little bleeding. Is Pilex also available in Ointment

6. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    My hubby is now suffering with this fissure problem. He is having severe pain when passing stools(took colace & stool is not his problem).. But pricky pains in that area.. Is his biggest problem.. Any medicines helps?

7. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

What is that laxative?