1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Almost a year later

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by littlelost, Feb 16, 2012.

1. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

OP,
    I used to go to aquatic programs after repetitive foot injuries...one thing I did notice was that the people in my class were of different shapes/sizes. The intruders and a few of the regulars were very good at putting people at ease when it came to body image:) buy yourself an attractive suit, a beautiful wrap, and you will feel more at ease...that is, if you decide to try it out...

2. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Awesome!! way to go...! Yup, planning a schedule that suits you is very important! So good going so far...
    There are a lot of threads in the Keep fit and maintain shape forum.. so u might want to join in one of them and report weekly??

Also remember weekends are as important as weekdays! You cant put on the weight you lost over the week, over the weekend! So watch out for your weekend dessert cravings :-D

3. swathiudhay

swathiudhay Bronze IL'ite

Little Lost: Please find if there is any Power Yoga near by your place and join it.

4. polymorphic

polymorphic Platinum IL'ite

if you are keen on having a family and kids plz do focus on that aspect too. If you put effort into finding surely you will get a good husband. All the best.

5. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

littlelost... how are your gymming sessions coming along? feeling better yet? just wanted to check on you... post some updates here!

6. littlelost

littlelost Senior IL'ite

Hi SSC,
    Have been going to the gym,but still no control over the eating :(

7. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Have carrots, fruits , salads , soups to control your food cravings. Have your fav heavy calorie foods only on weekends ! Its a good idea to have a very light dinner to balance out the day.

8. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Oh littlelost, thats okay. We can fix that. Hmm, what do you crave for the most? Give yourself allowances on things that you crave for. Like if you love to have cheesecakes and you eat 3/week, limit it to 1/week, dividing it into 3 pieces, and have it on 3 different days. So limit the quantity, but dont give up on it completely, because that will increase the craving... Also remember, the more you eat, the more you need to work out... So you need to have a trade off... Plus, eat healthy snacks in between.. Make some home-made healthy snacks, over the weekend, and take that to office, and put it at ur cube, so that you can eat it when you crave for something nice after lunch. Also substitute calorific-snacks with small carrots + dip / apples / berries / low fat yoplait, and so on..

I love Italian food, and I used to make pasta (cheesy) at home once a week, and also eat out italian once a week.. So now I have restricted it to eating italian out once in two weeks, and no more italian cooking at home... So see what works for you, and come up with a plan!

Good going, dear , so far! Report back after a week! Good luck!

9. LIBRA20

LIBRA20 Junior IL'ite

Hi :)

Yes its hard to find motivation sometimes. Just make it a part of your routine, like you brush your teeth everyday, think of this as some thing you will do at 10 am EVERYDAY.
    Also remove the age thing from your mind, feel like you are 25 . We have been raised to have a conventional mind set. marry at 27, kids at 30 , 2 kids by 35... there should be no such bounds, life should be limitless :) do what makes you happy.