1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Allah, are you there ? Save malala, please.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by asirthomas, Oct 17, 2012.

1. asirthomas

asirthomas New IL'ite

Allah, Are you there? Save Malala, Please. | Sulekha Creative

A gunman, Taliban, entered into a school bus and asked, " Who is Malala here? If no one indicates, I will shoot all of you ".,

No child made any gesture. But a girl stood up and said, " Yes, I am Malala yousaif, Shoot me". Please leave my friends".

Then the gunman, the devotee of Allah, the staunch follower of Allah, triggered the rifle and bumped bullet into her head and said " Allahu Akbar".

Malala Yousafzai is the 14 year old Pakistani girl who was brutally gunned down last week by the Taliban for insisting on her right to go to school.

At this moment Malala Yousafzai, is in London for medical treatment. Her condition is out of danger, in spite of the best efforts of the Taliban, she is alive.

She walks in the footsteps of Ghandi, Dr. Martin Luther King, and a host of other spiritual giants. The world salutes her. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody doesn't nominate her for the Nobel Peace Prize. She is certainly as deserving as the European Union.

In spite of Malala's courage and the global outrage at this cowardly act,the Taliban has vowed to attack her again and to make sure this time that she dies. The world is equally determined not to let it happen. I add my own prayers to those of the world. And I wonder at the irony of evil men bullying and threatening a young girl in the name of God, while that same young girl shows the goodness that is the mark of genuine spiritual conviction as she resists.

Her blog entry makes us to realise the difficulties being faced by children in Pakistan - courtesy the terrorism and Taliban. Some excerpts from her blog are right below.

My friend came to me and said, 'for God's sake, answer me honestly, is our school going to be attacked by the Taliban?' ..

I heard my father talking about another three bodies lying at Green Chowk (crossing). I felt bad on hearing this news...

The night was filled with the noise of artillery fire and I woke up three times...

O God bring peace to Swat and if not then bring either the US or China here...

I think her blog entry of this forced Taliban and propelled them to make this horrific attack on her. But this has made one thing clear - the Talibans, in the name of Allah, are cowards and Eunuchs.

My prayer to you My Lord,

( Let you be called by any name as Shiva, Allah or Jesus )

By saving the life of this life battling child, show your hooligans, the Talibans, that their way of taking your holy name is barbaric and irreligious.

If not, let me always maintain the status of Doubting Thomas in your Omniscience and mysterious Miracles.

Allah, Are you there? Save Malala, Please. | Sulekha Creative

If you click the link given above, you may see the images and videos.