1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

All about PCOS... lets all come together and track it and ward off....

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by amunique, Dec 24, 2011.

1. abigavas

abigavas Bronze IL'ite

Hai everyone,
    i too have Pcos,and iam over weigh... also..
    got married two years before and trying for baby .my age is 23 only..iam working in a IT comp...iam suffering a lot.i need to reduce weight ,the same time i want baby...
    please anyone tell the sugg???
    1.my weight is 90 and height is 160.
    2.per day taking 3 metformin 500 mg tablets.

thanks,
    Abi

2. RanjaniGnana

RanjaniGnana New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to IL.. I have viewed IL links while checking about PCOS.. I am treated fro PCOS more than 1 year..

Taking medicines since 8 months , I got married and TTC now for the past 1 month, I am taking Rejumet ( metformin) 2 times a day. And was taking duphaston 10 mg once a day fro 3 months.

This month i stopped duphaston as per doctors prescription. But I am worried of getting pregnant.
    Is it a big issue ? I am gaining weight after marriage.
    Feeling bad :(

Any help pl s???? :(

3. devilsankita

devilsankita New IL'ite

I was also suffering from PCOS for past 1 year. I had tried all things but it was of no use. So I started to research online about it. After going through many searches I found one article of Dr.Shah which was quite convincing. So I contacted him and paid a visit to Life Force Homeopathy Clinic. After examining me he advised me to start doing regular exercise and avoid overeating. He had prescribed me PULSATILLA for PCOS. So I followed his instruction and after 4 months I got cured. Over that, I reduced my weight by up to 10 kgs. After, reducing it I was quite happy with feeling living again. Homeopathy treatment helped me to get cured of this disastrous disease.

4. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies, can anyone help me out too..i do have endometriosis..Can i conceive naturally without Operation..Can anyone help me out

5. Bujji32786

Bujji32786 Senior IL'ite

I have severe period cramps and I take homeomedicines to reduce the pain.Agnus castus pentakaran , a homeopath medicine helps a lot for balancing the hormones.